Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so my bike has been sitting for a few weeks, and now it won't start. last time I started it up (couple weeks ago) it fired up just fine. I tried to start it today, and when I turn the key to the on position, everything comes on, but no fuel pump prime. does this mean I have a bad fuel pump? is there anything else I should check? I checked the fuses and cleaned the connectors, and still nothing. please help!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
Keep messing with the kill switch until you hear the fuel pump, and then never use the kill switch again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check the relays under the upper left fairing i think it's the third one closest to rear of bike happened to mine put a new one in and it worked put the old one back in for the heck of it still worked I think the connection was just a little corrode try it before u put a new one in

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry it took so long to update, school has been keeping me busy. it just so happens when I put my bike back together, the part that tells if the bike is upright or not (not sure what it's called, it's behind the headlights) was upside down. haha. so problem solved. ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts