Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was showin a buddy my idle adjustment knob and it didnt seem to be workin. After work i was supposed to chill with my boss, his gf and her goodlooking single friend. So i was haulin ass home and pulled in the clutch and the bike just quit. Stopped at a stop light and couldnt get it restarted. I pushed it over to the sidewalk (love bikes) and tried to figure out what the hell was goin on. I figured it was somethin to do with the idle knob but twisting it either way didnt do much. Called my dad and he picked me and the bike up. Scratched the lower fairing getting it in/out of the truck. He sat there and played with the idle knob while i destroyed those little plastic fairing bolts(hate those things, is there an actual way to get them off without breaking them?) and i went to show him what happend and it started fine, it was the idle knob. -_- Took it around the block and all was well. So i didnt get to chill with that chick and scratched my fairing and broke some plastic bolts all for me being a dumbass.:all_cohol

·
Registered
178 Posts
dude... that sucks

·
Registered
251 Posts
u should have had the girl play with ur knob not ur boy :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ok here is what you do....

Apologize to that girl, offer to take her out... then **** the **** outta her

Uh, who cares about lowers if the scratch isn't bad no one will see it.

Sorry bro. Just get HIGH always makes me feel better. ha

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok here is what you do....

Apologize to that girl, offer to take her out... then **** the **** outta her

Uh, who cares about lowers if the scratch isn't bad no one will see it.

Sorry bro. Just get HIGH always makes me feel better. ha

Haha. The last one is actually what they did. I felt a little better because when i got home my room mate had like 6 people over and a **** load of booze. Then a girl wanted a ride on my bike but it scared the **** out of her (are they really that fast? feels slow with 2 up). And then we smoked the **** down

1 - 18 of 18 Posts