Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Women always stress themselves over small things...they make themselves crazy over their weight, their hair...their eye brows....you name it. And they should! I don't want to date some dog.

But what about us men? We lose our hair...and it's hard on us...we need sympathy!

I started losing my hair when I was 19 or so...it was falling out in hand fulls...but then it slowed down. From 23 - 31 I barely lost anymore hair, but 31 must have been the magic number because since my birthday in december...it's been falling out again...and I don't have much to lose. I started thinking that I'd have to shave my head soon. And then one of my darling students told me...."Teacher, you're ugly when you don't wear a hat." She went missing shortly after that...her parents are still searching. Anyway, I decided to trust the judgement of the 8 year old girl...because that's mainly who I try and pick up anyway. And shaved my head. Just did it about 10 minutes ago...I've got a bit of a pointy head...didn't know that before...damn. I suck. :cry:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
hhhhmmmmmm, I bet the Title "conehead" can be easily arranged! :twisted:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
look at the positive side bro saving all that cash for hair cuts
and hair products shampoo , moose and what not so live your life
that new look might get you some of you know what so have fun

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I went from looking like a beatle (mop top) last year to looking like john lennon this year. Baldness runs in my family, I'm letting my hair live it up!

H

·
0 Posts
i have a nice recess on the hairline.. i was shaving it for a bit.. but right now i am letting it grow back a bit..

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On a more serious note...I just woke up and my new "look" is freaking me out a bit. Everytime I see myself in the mirror...I see my mom who died of cancer. She was probably the last person who I lived with who had a shaved head. So seeing myself in a bathrobe...etc. Keeps reminding me of her since we have some similiar features... :( . Sorry to be a bummer....but thanks for the positive posts homerjay4242, moeman, andBigTuna. Now to go and buy some hats :???: .

·
Registered
282 Posts
dude, i'm 24, started losin my hair like at 19, musta been all that gel and slickin it back all the time.. as soon as it got light enough on top I started buzzin it.. if i'm gonna be bald.. it'll be on my terms.. took a bit to get used to it, but it's definitely the ****.. like above posts mention, no more wasting time at the hair places etc...

a lot worse things can happen =]

-tawheed

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Screw that! I refuse to shave my head even out here in Iraq! I posted a pic from the 2nd week out here and you'll notice almost everyone is bald except me.

Gotta look good even in war. :yawinkle: hehehehe j/k

Some people look better bald. I guess it depends on how you feel about it.

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
havoc said:
Some people look better bald. I guess it depends on how you feel about it.
My feeling is I would rather be bald than have the comb over going on....or worse yet a buddy of mine got a weave.....we ripped into him so bad that he finally got rid of it.

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

·
Registered
602 Posts
get hair transplantation if it matters that much to ya. it's costly, but hey, it's your life. girls do plastic surgery. or... look at bruce willis and get some sympathy from him. he still has not lost his charisma.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
man, those 8 year olds sure have a way of putting it bluntly and straight to the point dont they. If you ever want the truth on something, go ask a kid who hasnt been corrupted by the world yet. lol

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shiru said:
get hair transplantation if it matters that much to ya. it's costly, but hey, it's your life. girls do plastic surgery. or... look at bruce willis and get some sympathy from him. he still has not lost his charisma.
I'm pretty sure hair translpant is the way to go. I'd say about 1 in 4 people honestly like my head shaved....so that's not great odds. It should be cheaper for me to do it here in Taiwan as most medical procedures are cheap here. People fly here from Japan to get their eyes lasered. They have a new procedure for lasering your eyes...that people with 20/20 vision do. Pilots for example....it gives you better than 20/20.....but they also take a knife to your corona. :axe:

·
Registered
172 Posts
one of my friends stated going bald when he was about 19 too. we made fun of him so much becouse he would comb it over. So he started to shave it. For about the first two weeks we still made fun if him, but after a while it kinda grows on ya. I dont even notice his big shiney head any more. :D

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
As far as eight year olds, I think Easy E posted this joke up

A man comes home and finds his girlfriend packing. "Where are you going?" he asks.

"I'm leaving you," she answers.

"Leaving me? Why?

"She continues packing and says, "Because I found out today that you're a pedophile!"

"A pedophile?" he shouts. "That's a pretty big word for a ten year old!"

As far as the baldness goes, I'm working on it, definate mailman child. That side forehead hairline keeps receeding.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts