Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to Barber with resuscit8u and another 1krr member cbr-888 for the www.rc51.org rogue trackday and met Brad and his friend kc there too.

had a friggen blast to say the least.

courtesy of www.sliderphoto.com c/o www.rc51.org who held the trackday.

Thanks out to Mike aka LDH aka LordDuckHunter for one heck of a great time.

here's some of mine

brad's friend KC and I

I like that last pic...

and too all you poor bastards that haven't run barber yet..

here's a rain run vid I took

http://gntbldr.com/gntbldr/Barber-06/rainpass.wmv

that place is the best track and facility I have ever been to. 5 star for sure.

the museum royaly kicked arse too!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Sweet pics dude. Nice bike too. I have the tribal with Greggs and the same helmet.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
WOW! No frame sliders!?!?! I got to say you are ballsy! Great pics bro! Keep tear'n it up! :rocker:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd LOVE to make it to VIR but alas I am saving my last vacation day for a double header trackday at grattan in late july. that and the money thing too...

what's whith the birdie you ask? lol, on my site www.1000rr.com I started a thread called the birdie thread. just a friendly salute to all my friends whenever I get the chance. hehehe

and ahhh yes, that triumph, that's the new 675 and it's not a control rider, that's a test rider for motorcyclist magazine. they were out there givin it a whirl. other riders were able to test ride them too if I recal correctly.

n btw, the diabolic and tribal just sorta call out to each other if you ask me. that and the icon gloves with the titanium armour too like I have on in my road america pics.

I woulda been wearing them at barber but I was trying out my new jr jacket with my old bottoms and the icon gloves didn't fit right at the wrists with that jacket on so I went with the ole trusty jr speedmasters

and lastly, no frame sliders....... lol. yeah, I'm not a fan of them. it seems that when I put them on I seem to lay it down. lol. so uh uh no way jose'

just playin, I don't want to cut up my street plastics for them since I'm not going balls out on the streets anymore and also I wasn't even pushing it on the tracks. I was riding kinda hard but not pushing it. just out there playing camera guy for my friends and having a good time, ya know?

Glad you guys like the pics. I'll work out some more vids ifn yous want. I have over an hour and a half of footage but mostly of me filming resus so he can use the vids as educational tools..

here's a lil clip of my getting resus while brad and his buddy kc go wizzin by.

http://gntbldr.com/gntbldr/Barber-06/bradnkc.wmv

I had them on tape too but something happend with the tape I can't explain. I watched it the night before, all was good. then when I got home it was all blue, as if I never used it yet... dunno.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts