Administrator
51,151 Posts
airforce
thanks for the pictures bro the camera is not that bad man really
just take the pic and post them will be happy simply to see some

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Is anyone else amazed that Kurtis Roberts disappears for seemingly forever, shows up out of no where gets a second tier ride and finishes third?

I do not like the guy, but that is impressive.

·
Registered
610 Posts
look like zemke is having a good year. winning the 200 (even tho that was an FX race) and a podium at barber. I hope the new 1000RR takes a championship, either in WSBK or AMA Superbike. its early now, but it looks like the Ten Kate 600RR will with the WSS title. Toseland has a better shot at it then Zemke, i think, but i hope one of them pulls it off.

how can ducati do so well in WSBK, but get pasted in AMA, even tho they have a WSBK champion at the helm? makes me wonder.....

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mongoose said:
Cool pictures...little disappointed that Honda didn't have a better showing this weekend but I'm slowly becoming a yamaha fan also.
Honda did pretty good, 3 out of 4 races Honda or Erion ran they were on the podium (Miggy and Zemke in Superbike, Josh in FX) I wish Josh coulda pulled out a podium in superstock but oh well he still did really well

I mean damn Honda was the only non-suzuki on either of the superbike podiums this weekend, consiering how bad they struggled last year, thats pretty damn good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts