Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out for a ride this afternoon. Ran into a guy on a Ducati, rode for a bit with him chattin at a few lights when we stopped for them. Looked like he had Icon jacket, pants, and helmet. He turned off and a block later I caught up to a guy on an R6. Now I don't wear all the gear I should. I have a Joe Rocket nylon jacket, Speedmaster gloves and an Arai helmet. I wear jeans and Colombia hiking shoes. I had pretty much the same gear on when I went down on my F4 a few years ago and aside from some minor rash on my right arm and my legs getting all torn up (just jeans on) the gear worked awsome. I'm in the market for proper riding boots and eventually leather jacket and pants. Anyway, this guy on the R6 is wearing sneakers, jeans, and helmet. Thats it. I couldn't believe it. I was cringing at the thought of him going down. I see a lot of guys wearing shorts and t-shirts which isn't much better but still. In fact about an hour later I was following a guy on a black RR wearing just that, shorts and t-shirt. Just something today that made me shake my head.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts