Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, just testing the water so here it goes. I have a mint 2006 CBR600RR. It has never been down and is in mint shape with clear title in hand. It has around 10K miles. Only has a red tank cover and tail fairing. I sold the original mint plastics to a member on this forum who can vouch for their condition. Let me know if you are interested and I can provide more details and pics. Thanks for your time. Feel free to low ball, I will entertain all offers.

Asking $3.5K OBO

http://img132.imageshack.us/i/n8350401430485813877.jpg/

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This would make a great blank canvas to start a track bike, it is mint and has never been down, motor is strong and everything is correct. I can answer any questions and am a legit seller with title in hand. I have sold and bought bikes using this forum with positive results. Bike has not been abused!!! Bought from original owner and stored. Thanks for looking, all offers will be considered.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope sold them to a guy on this forum, needs a front fairing stay with gauges, headlights, and bicycle mirror to be street legal.

C'mon people shoot me some offers, I may be able to work with you, this is a great deal and I don't want to put it on ebay yet.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry dude, i'm currently building it back up and will only sell locally or pick up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts