Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So I was gonna post this in the "post here if you're drunk" post because I'm sitting on the bike while it's on the stands and I'm drinking a Margarita. However as I'm sitting here I'm looking at my bars and I see they're a bit tweaked. Is this normal for you on your front stand or do they look off?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Yours look bent, twisted or out of adjustment from at least two planes of my visual perspective. Even allowing for the distortion of a lens, it still seems warped.

Good luck fixing that.

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
check with a tape measure from a couple of reference points.

make sure wheel is dead straight ahead....

ps...your vape is showing!

party on!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just because it is on a stand doesn't mean the front wheel will be dead center... Just looks like you are steered toward the left slightly looking at the clip on's and the upper triple as a whole. My opinion, nothing wrong there.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just because it is on a stand doesn't mean the front wheel will be dead center... Just looks like you are steered toward the left slightly looking at the clip on's and the upper triple as a whole. My opinion, nothing wrong there.

Well played sir, the front tire was just turned while on the stand.

This is why you don't try and look for things wrong with your bike while you're shithoused. Just a friendly pointer :crackup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts