Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
During my trip to the California Super Bike school at Infineon Raceway on Tuesday I spotted Christian Bale (center of pic) and while I felt like being a celeb whore when he sat down next to me for about 20 minutes chatting I didnt want to have him go all nuts on the director :crackup: so I snuck this one.

He was there doing level 3 and fixating on his previous down which they were trying to talk him past, seemed to be doing all right though

Here's his actual bike - a 2008 600rr of course

And my girlfriend for the day , fast as hell but not impressed much

Got some cool go pro hd footy that I need to cut down a bit

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
So that graffiti is his personal track bike?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sweet that's two things me and Christian Bale have in common. The Graffiti editon 08 CBR and the fact that we treat other human beings like crap! I win!!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The overall feel of the bike I didnt like, we started in rain mode and the power came on very soft and you couldnt tell it was shifting except looking at the gear indicator, during the later lessons I had them switch mine to sport which was alot better but still it's 70 pounds heavier than my 600 and doesnt have the same finish quality as the 600 very pontiac look and feel like ac delco built it. I was fast when you cracked it open it pulled hard but it always seemed like it was going faster than it really was plus the front winsheild is tiny. Engine seemed responsive but didnt sound it like it. On Infineon I deffinately felt it was slower than my 600 at my level.

I guess despite being a great performing bike it looks and feels like a toy to me, front grip on the dunlop sq2's was really good though.

Answer to the questions, yes it was either his personal bike or another friends bike as there were no rental tags anywhere and his all black suit and helmet looked like a package.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
The dark knight on anything other than a black bike would be horrible. As for the choice of a black CBR 600, Awesome.

Oh and I can't wait to see our GoPro footage.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Christian Bale...sweeet haha "Oh good for you"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts