Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it normal for a battery to be almost completely drained after not driving for two days...i have never had this problem before on my 06 600rr .should i leave it plugged into my battery tender while not riding? could my clear alternatives tail light be an issue?

·
Registered
123 Posts
it's not normal, something is draining the battery. Disconnect your tail light and see if your battery is still draining.

K

·
0 Posts
agreed. if you ride your bike once a week, you wouldn't need to put it on a charger.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so i took the tail off and found a lose wire from one of the resisters connected to the tail light,im guessing that could be my problem,right?

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
so i took the tail off and found a lose wire from one of the resisters connected to the tail light,im guessing that could be my problem,right?
probably that is the problem :icon_lol:

K

·
0 Posts
moeman said:
danman1206 said:
probably that is the problem
+1'ed

oh for christ sake... 10 char limiter

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i checked out the lose wire and that wasnt the problem...my multimeter showed that my charging system was putting out way to much power,even at an idle and i guess it has messed up my battery....now it wont even hold a charge...so its back to the shop for some warranty work

1 - 10 of 10 Posts