Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
swoodPwnsu
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here plya the other 2 BF games??? I have never played them but jes seen a sneak peek of the new game and it looks to blow COD out of the water in ever possible way.... how is the multiplayer of the old ones??? Do you plan on buying? Why? GO!:+1:

·
Registered
837 Posts
yeah it def looks sick!

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
I have been waiting for this game for a while. BFBC2 beats any COD game hands down. I only keep black ops for zombies.

·
swoodPwnsu
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The demo was pretty epic.. not gonna lie... the controls are soooo diff than im used to tho... (cod)

·
Registered
256 Posts
That game looks fantastic! I am putting that on the list. I really enjoyed COD MW2, but black ops just hasn't really done it for me. Not sure why ... Probably just enjoyed the infinity ward version better than the treyarch version.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
yea battlefield looks awesome, i just started playing it the other day, just the demo for the first one, im downloading the full game now...

·
Registered
157 Posts
I hope something can finally crush cod. I hate cod.. Even though i play it everyday. Activision needs to be stopped! Quit butchering good titles and start innovating. For **** sakes

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
just watched that 12 min video, FAWWWWKKKK YEAJ!!!!
that looks awesome, i know i put a J in yeah but too excited to go back and change it! i want that game

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
I hope something can finally crush cod. I hate cod.. Even though i play it everyday. Activision needs to be stopped! Quit butchering good titles and start innovating. For **** sakes
Ummm that's called Battlefield Bad Company 2. If you combined all the best things from each COD game into one game it still wouldn't be as good as BFBC2. The only thing Black Ops has going for it is zombies. That's why I haven't sold mine yet. And MW2 I just love my riot shield and rpg class.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Agree, BFBC2 is tits. BF2 was and still is a great game. The BFBC series strayed away from some of the aspects that made BF2 so good. I think I am going to sell my PC and build a new one just for BF3. Any company that takes the time and money to design their own game engine for a specific game knows what they are doing. They also said that this game was designed for the PC and will be scaled back for PS3 and XBOX. About time......about time. You will find me playing this when it comes out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have been an avid Battlefield player for quite some time on the PC. Never played Battlefield 1942. It started with Battlefield Vietnam which was outstanding for it's time. Then came Battlefield 2 and completely took over my life. I literally spent 40 hours + a week playing this game on top of working full-time. When this game came out in 2005 I felt there was nothing else I wanted to do in my free time but dedicate myself to it. I competed in online tournaments in both Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142. Last year BFBC2 came out and I was able to spend about 6 months playing it before I had to deploy to Iraq and give up gaming completely. If the developers have stayed on track with the same concept as BF2 and expanded their ideas with new modern weapons and vehicles, this game should be nothing short of EPIC. I will probably have to choose between this game and staying married. The wife who was my girlfriend during the BF2 days would kick me right out of the house if she found out there was even a discussion of BF3 coming out. Haha... SeanO is right though, I am glad they have finally realized that the Battlefield series was made for the PC.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's a different style than COD, but the new one looks sick. I was sucked into that entire video. Graphics look so good.

·
swoodPwnsu
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
black ops was terrible so it won't take much convincing to get me to try new things... the story was good but treyarch and their online is garbage... (WaW anyone? garbage) Mw and Mw2 are gold compared to bops. but... i will def try out BF3... and for cheap! (gamefly!!!)

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
I have been an avid Battlefield player for quite some time on the PC. Never played Battlefield 1942. It started with Battlefield Vietnam which was outstanding for it's time. Then came Battlefield 2 and completely took over my life. I literally spent 40 hours + a week playing this game on top of working full-time. When this game came out in 2005 I felt there was nothing else I wanted to do in my free time but dedicate myself to it. I competed in online tournaments in both Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142. Last year BFBC2 came out and I was able to spend about 6 months playing it before I had to deploy to Iraq and give up gaming completely. If the developers have stayed on track with the same concept as BF2 and expanded their ideas with new modern weapons and vehicles, this game should be nothing short of EPIC. I will probably have to choose between this game and staying married. The wife who was my girlfriend during the BF2 days would kick me right out of the house if she found out there was even a discussion of BF3 coming out. Haha... SeanO is right though, I am glad they have finally realized that the Battlefield series was made for the PC.
i sugguest you start saving now...becuase your divorce will be expensive :drunk:

i never understood unsupportive women, never stayed with them either haha .goodluck .
but the way i see it, if you go to work or iraq, when you get home you should be able to a damn game if you want! PIIHB

1 - 20 of 112 Posts