Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know about everyone else but I am stoked about BF4! I am even more excited about the focus on the story over the multiplayer. I know the first one had me pretty well sucked in for the majority of the missions and this one will be no exeption from what I can tell. Who all is pre-ordering ?

·
Registered
164 Posts
new to battlefield.. co workers wanted me to get BF3 forever. but i think with the new trailer and seeing its gonna be a NEW GEN GAME, im gonna give it a go!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Still think its gonna be hard to give up my BF3.I just started to get the PC version smoothed out for me,but I can see BF4 is gonna be even more intense on my video and graphics cards.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Still think its gonna be hard to give up my BF3.I just started to get the PC version smoothed out for me,but I can see BF4 is gonna be even more intense on my video and graphics cards.
Yeah, I'm defiantly going to have to upgrade my video card, or I might just add another. Have to see which route is better when the time comes.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
301 Posts
+1 on ARMA3 but that's more of a simulator. BF3 is more arcade type but still fun as hell and infinitely better than COD will ever be especially on the PC platform.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hell yeah I'm stoaked. I don't even play call of booty after I got battlefield. I play on 360. Gamer tag. Stryctnyne. Feel free to add me. Just let me know your from. Net

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im sorry but looking at ARMA3... it looks just like BF3 .. am I missing something here?

BTW.. been awhile since Ive been on here but Metalgearmurder is my xbox GT. hit me up if you want to play.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Im sorry but looking at ARMA3... it looks just like BF3 .. am I missing something here?

BTW.. been awhile since Ive been on here but Metalgearmurder is my xbox GT. hit me up if you want to play.
Arma 3 is a military sim. So it's not so much run and gun. You can set up your own missions in the editor. It's a slower gameplay. If call of duty gameplay speed is 10, battlefield 3 is probably a 7 or 8 and Arma is like...3 haha.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ehh, BF3 is full of so much BS that it stresses me out and makes me bitter every time I play it. I need to start phasing out video games in my life, so I'll skip bf4.

1 - 20 of 279 Posts