Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone bought this yet? i played the demo and it was great. went to go buy at gamestop the other day and it was sold out.. worth it or should i buy a CF sprocket cover instead?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I got it and love it, I played the multiplayer once and there was barely anyone playing it. Im playing it on normal difficulty and it is pretty hard especially because if the enemy shoots the wall enough it will get destroyed so you have to constantly move.

·
Registered
138 Posts
anyone bought this yet? i played the demo and it was great. went to go buy at gamestop the other day and it was sold out.. worth it or should i buy a CF sprocket cover instead?
If you don't like the game you can always turn it into a sprocket cover, but you cant turn a sprocket cover into a game.

·
Registered
932 Posts
If you don't like the game you can always turn it into a sprocket cover, but you cant turn a sprocket cover into a game.
^This! :crackup:

I have had the game since it came out, but have been out of town since then. Played the piss out of the demo, and played the game yesterday for an hour. It kicks ass, is different then MW2, rediculously huge maps, and arguably the best sound in any :gun1::gun1:game - gunfire sounds amazing in surround.

I will likely be playing it a lot more, and hopefully they get the damn store fixed so I can download my gun that I got with the preorder.

PS3 ID: "N1bbles-"

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bought it and love it.. so far i only played singleplayer on medium .. its sick!!!!!!!!!! loveeeeeee ittt.. im at the level where u are in the desert.. i just finished the thing shooting down 2 helicopters and i keep dying on the next part from some sniper i cant see. gunna go play now :)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woot just finsihed campaign!! that game is great
! i didnt even relize i was playing for hours.. u all got to beat it .. looovee it.. 10x better then cod

·
Registered
625 Posts
damn now your making me want to get it. i have been playing MW2 a lot and my fiancee already thinks i play too much now if i have another game to play she will really think im a dork lol

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh hell yea i was in the zone..beat it on "normal" .. its actually really long.. i think it might be longer then the MW2/1 campaign but dont quote me on that

·
Registered
857 Posts
well since we are on the topic, I want to gather some ppl to play that actually plays like a team. add me if interested.

PSN: sau200482

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ran thru the campaign fairly quickly... it's pretty easy.

The multiplayer is quite good though - can be very exciting!

I usually play as a medic, I find that if you try to always get into the action, always spawn on your squad mates and generally try to play your role (medic, sniper, assault, engineer) that the over-all experience is superb.

You will level up quickly and unlock all those goodies.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think multiplayer is good but i always get teamed up on by little beches.. piss me off. then i tell team to come help me captture something and no one comes... useless

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yeah, I've got it for the pc, and I am absolutely terrible at the game...

IGN is manbearboris, and it is advised to stay away from my squad...

·
Registered
153 Posts
I can connect no problem on the pc after forwarding some ports... but the ps3 I can't connect to a game.. suckz

1 - 20 of 38 Posts