Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A high side during testing at P.I. has sent troy to the ER with a broken collar bone. Doctors say he will be ready for the start of the season but will not be doing anymore testing.

On a side note the lap times are just ridiculous. This is going to be another great year in superbike as far as competition goes. I can't wait for it at millers.

Check the story here:

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/moto/worldsuperbike/42383/

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
World Superbike should be good again this year. It's kinda nuts looking at the times because almost everybody in the top 11 is a former MotoGP racer. Makes for good racing.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
sbk has a whole new level in the last 3 year, the closenest of raceing and the 2 races means if you cock it up you get that extra shot at it.. really good for the consistent racer!

·
27,367 Posts
1. Kagayama (JPN-Suzuki) 1'32”1
2. Bayliss (AUS-Ducati) 1'32”2
3. Fabrizio (ITA-Ducati) 1'32”3
4. Xaus (ESP-Ducati) 1'32”3
5. Nieto (ESP-Suzuki) 1'32”3
6. Haga (JPN-Yamaha) 1'32”4
7. Corser (AUS-Yamaha) 1'32”7
8. Biaggi (ITA-Ducati) 1'32”8
9. Laconi (FRA-Kawasaki) 1'33”0
10. Tamada (JPN-Kawasaki) 1'33”4
11. Neukirchner (GER-Suzuki) 1'35”5

holy shiit

wots missing from that list!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ oo oo oooo I know I know.. A honda?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
World Superbike should be good again this year. It's kinda nuts looking at the times because almost everybody in the top 11 is a former MotoGP racer. Makes for good racing.

Super sport has some Gp names in it this year as well

·
Registered
164 Posts
Bayliss is the man he is by far one of the greatest riders ever.The way he can just go out there and shut everyone up no matter what he's on.

·
27,367 Posts
^^ oo oo oooo I know I know.. A honda?
get that man the prize

you win a slightly used rearset... shipping not includes!!!

but damn we got smoked !!!

·
27,367 Posts
Bayliss is the man he is by far one of the greatest riders ever.The way he can just go out there and shut everyone up no matter what he's on.
ummm , well he is good , guttsy as all hell!!

but he couldnt cut it in motogp thas why he went back to superbikes!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
If Haga carries his momentum over from late last season, it's over. \

I'm personally rooting for Haga. That's one f*ckin guy with serious chops.

·
Registered
164 Posts
ummm , well he is good , guttsy as all hell!!

but he couldnt cut it in motogp thas why he went back to superbikes!

He did come out for that one motogp race and destroyed everyone.Personally I think Moto GP is a little boring after going to the 800's they should of kept the 990's.The 800's are like super 600's with out the 600 style of racing.Superbike is always something diffrent at every track.Its not one guy like Stoner making laps while everone scraps for 2nd same as AMA.To be honest the Moto GP guys cry so much I'd like to see them on spec tire just so they shut up.Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
He did come out for that one motogp race and destroyed everyone.Personally I think Moto GP is a little boring after going to the 800's they should of kept the 990's.The 800's are like super 600's with out the 600 style of racing.Superbike is always something diffrent at every track.Its not one guy like Stoner making laps while everone scraps for 2nd same as AMA.To be honest the Moto GP guys cry so much I'd like to see them on spec tire just so they shut up.Just my 2 cents
Spec tires wouldn't work in GP. Why would you want spec tires when EVERYTHING ELSE on the bike is a Prototype?

The tire rule is what needed to be changed. If riders had more flexibility in choosing their tires (if they could choose raceday tires after FP and Qualifying, a little closer to race day) then the races would be closer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts