Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search, but didn't pull up anything exactly like i was looking for.

I need a bazzaz map for a 2009 CBR600RR with a Two Brothers slip on and Zbomb.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or send me a map?

Much appreciated!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Look on the Bazzaz site. They have some maps that others have uploaded on the site for you to use, and they do have one for an 07, with a two bros slip on. But other than that, there's no map thats even close what I need so I'm gonna have to get a custom tune sometime. I'd just search their website and type 07-09 and find out which maps you like the best.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did see the maps on the bazzaz page. I was wondering how accurate they were though. I'm currently using one made by a customer in california for a slip on and zbomb.

Is there any harm in using a map made for a 08 on a 09 bike? Or is the performance just going to be less?

·
Registered
655 Posts
I did see the maps on the bazzaz page. I was wondering how accurate they were though. I'm currently using one made by a customer in california for a slip on and zbomb.

Is there any harm in using a map made for a 08 on a 09 bike? Or is the performance just going to be less?

It shouldn't be too different, and I doubt it would honestly mess anything up Although the 07-08 are a tad different than the 09-12. If you remove the map selector on the bazzaz( I assume you know what that is), it triggers bazzaz's stock map for the 09-12, and if you leave the map selecter plugged in, it triggers their stock map for 07-08. Not sure if you tried leaving the map selector out, but if you haven't, give it a try..you might like it. Although I'd still go get a custom tune if no one has uploaded any maps that are similar to what you have. I'm currently just running a crappy map at the moment.

Like i said, it shouldn't hurt anything if you use an 08 map on it, but ideally, you'll want a custom tuned map for yourself. The problem is just shelling out the cash for it lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts