Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
what do you think is better, Bazzaz or PCIII?

LOL.

That's like asking what is better, Honda or Yamaha. :icon_lol:

They are BOTH excellent.

Both work well.
Dyno Jet has been doing this for something like 15 years. So they have a lot of experience, tech support, custom maps and worked out all the bugs.. etc..

Bazzaz only a few years. Not very many maps. Still trying to work out some of the bugs....etc

Dyno Jet PC has much easier interface, and plug-n-play setup.
Bazzaz is more indepth, but harder to tweak.

If you want Simple plug-n-play, and go out and ride... Get the Power Commander
If you want hundreds of parameters you can tweak and play with, and have the time to do it, get the Bazzaz.

There is also a price difference.

DJ PC Retail - $360 Street price - $260 - $269
Bazzaz ZFI Retail - $400 Street Price - $319 - $339

·
Registered
532 Posts
from my understanding bazzaz is better performance wise and pc3 is user friendly but good performance just not as good as bazzaz

·
Registered
532 Posts
if your street go with pc if your track start thinking about bazzaz

·
Registered
539 Posts
What bout the PCV? Ever think of that? Great product. Few of us r running it right now and its been working like a dream. Hardracing has some great prices on it and the autotuner for it.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
ALSO.. What bike year do you have.?

If you have 07-09 CBR600RR.?

Then you can get a PC V, and get the optional AUTO TUNE, (TRUE SELF MAPPING)

Unlike the bazzaz Z=AFM which kinda tells you what it thinks you should do.... and then YOU have to go and make the changes yourself, and go out and try again..
The Dyno Jet Auto Tune, Actually MAKES the changes on the fly, for you while your riding.

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
ALSO.. What bike year do you have.?

If you have 07-09 CBR600RR.?

Then you can get a PC V, and get the optional AUTO TUNE, (TRUE SELF MAPPING)

Unlike the bazzaz Z=AFM which kinda tells you what it thinks you should do.... and then YOU have to go and make the changes yourself, and go out and try again..
The Dyno Jet Auto Tune, Actually MAKES the changes on the fly, for you while your riding.

so if i wanted the PCv, i would order the one for the 2009 600rr and it would work on my 2008 600rr?

·
Registered
457 Posts
hey hard. does the pcv work with bikes sold in japan? or is there a region difference? the reason i ask is because i have a friend that rides in japan but says theres alot of restrictions. dont know how much of this is true. but he wanted me to look around and see if the pc is compatible. please let me know.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
hey hard. does the pcv work with bikes sold in japan? or is there a region difference? the reason i ask is because i have a friend that rides in japan but says theres alot of restrictions. dont know how much of this is true. but he wanted me to look around and see if the pc is compatible. please let me know.

Sold plenty of them to Japanese customers, and no issues.

·
Registered
394 Posts
im going with the pc3, just to be on the safe side,thanks for the input, plus every dealer that has a dyno deals with the power commander and has nothing bad to say about it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts