Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see any posts in regards to this topic so I figured since I have installed a dozen or so of these I would try to provide a few little troubleshooting points.

1. Check your wiring on your FI plugs and coil plugs. Make sure that correct color coded wires (+/-) are wired to the correct side of the plugs. Typically, hold the plugs with clip upwards and make sure they are all uniform. It is somewhat common for these to be "miswired".

2. Make sure the wire clips are securely fastened in the respective plugs. I typically try to check mine by plugging the "male" Bazzaz plug into the respective "female" Bazzaz plug. This will allow you to see whether a wire is getting pushed out the back side of the plug.

3. When hooking up the Bazzaz, hook up the main unit and power and plug up the injectors first. The bike will start without hooking up any other Bazzaz sensors. Then plug one sensor up at a time and start the bike after each one. The bike will start by plugging one sensor in at a time. Ex: Speed sensor, start bike, RPM sensor (CKP sensor), start bike, throttle position sensor, start bike, etc. This will let you know, when the bike doesn't start, that you have an issue with that plug.

Just my 2 cents of help. Hope this will help some one in the future.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for the tips just got one and don't really want to mess it up! Also Where do you usually mount and secure them? and run the wires and such? I am having to put the bung for the self tuner on the header right after the two into into one connection because i have a titainium slip on and it won't weld! Any suggestions? Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts