Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so back in nov i sent 400 dollars and my tail and tail light to hakim his sn on here is bcc. he was to overlay my tail in cf andf make me a custom cf undertail. in jan he sends me a email saying that its on the way back to my house. i check the tracking in fo and its not vaild. he then says they must of lost my package and he will re do a new one and send me the package. so no he doesnt answer my emails anymore and his phone is shut off. i hope some one on here knows him or can tell me how to get a hold of him. i sent a email to him saying if i didnt here back from him by fri i was filing fraud with my bank and paypal. im also gonna see if i can file charges with the police. well i hope someone on here knows him and can talk to him.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Damn that blows. Sounds like you got scammed. Good luck finding him and getting your cash back.

D

·
0 Posts
For the record, he had a family emergency a month or two ago and hasn't been having the best of luck with things.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
For the record, he had a family emergency a month or two ago and hasn't been having the best of luck with things.
thats sucks...but its no excuse to skip out with somebodies stuff and money

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
yeah, bcc has been a standup guy who does some wicked work.
I hope you get it resolved, this is the first Ive heard bad of him, and he is on a few other boards.

D

·
0 Posts
thats sucks...but its no excuse to skip out with somebodies stuff and money
No, but it certainly makes it much more difficult when trying to get information for people or contact people, especially when he's living in Canada.

It's not like he just took people's money and ran. People around here like to jump to conclusions too fast without getting proper information.
He hasn't been on any other site he frequents either, but they are at least not jumping to conclusions.

I spy a tail section and undertail being molded.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
dam man i hope you get your money back. i thought bcc was a honest person too. he was the one who wrote the writeup to re-painting parts right? and the one who customized many bikes really sick? anyway man hope you have some spare tail fairing so you can keep riding.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
file a report with paypal and ur cc company. they'll give u a refund of your money and go after the guy. unfortunately you wont get back ur parts.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've always know bcc to be extreemly helpful, and kind! You should PM him and ask him if everything is okay before you start jumping to conclusions. I bet he has a good reason!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not jumping to conclusions plain and simple its been since nov and its april and i know about the ememergency and gave him extra time on the 24 th of march he said its shipped sinced then no contacted and now his phone is off. and you say pm him haha the last time he was signed on here was 1 23 10haha. i have been more then patient and thus why i havent posted somethign like this earlier and waited so long. also the pic you see of my tail mold is from dec i believe haha.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea will if fri comes and no answer rsp will be handling all my cf needs

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm not sayin' you're wrong for being worried about your ****, but if you find out that the dude's laid up in the hospital (or worse), you're gonna feel like an *******. Just ask yourself, do you honestly think this guy would sacrifice all the customers & friends he has on here, just to get over on you? Probably not. (I hope not anyway!)

I sent him a PM. Hopefully he'll log on soon! That's the best I can do for ya!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i know the situation like i said and its has nottin to do wit him be sick or hurt, and not sayin he is tryin to steal my money or whatever but the time is come from a aswer and other people to be warned, and on other sites people are complaining also about shark gaurds they order. like i said i hope this situation is fixed but irregardless no answer a customers calls or emails is unacceptable

·
Registered
811 Posts
Unfortunately, I agree with you! Poor/Zero communication is a problem for me as well. I just hope that this gets sorted out quickly. I'll let you know if I hear from him!

D

·
0 Posts
well i know the situation like i said and its has nottin to do wit him be sick or hurt, and not sayin he is tryin to steal my money or whatever but the time is come from a aswer and other people to be warned, and on other sites people are complaining also about shark gaurds they order. like i said i hope this situation is fixed but irregardless no answer a customers calls or emails is unacceptable
Your title clearly states he stole your money, so what is it?

He doesn't have internet access at the moment, so you wont a response from him anyway. Your best way to contact him right now is to mail him a letter with your phone number and tell him to call you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts