Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be a cornerworker for MotoGP Laguna

https://www.usarm.org/motogp.html

Just signed up. Hopefully they'll select me. Pay $35, get paid $200.

Woohoo!!!!

Even though the deadline was on May 14, 2006 they are still in need of people so they're asking Californians for help.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Oh, and you central and east peeps......

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
god damm mother f er!!! july 21-23rd!!! im leaving the 20th to go to maine!!!! chit! chit chit chit.

oh i wouldn't have been able to work, but i would have wanted to go...

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
lol. hope it's not usarm's way of suckering folks into sending in membership fees... :)

because if it is, nem...

·
Registered
718 Posts
man, i would hate to send in my cash and then not get selected. if they could somehow indicate how many people they need and your chances of being selected, i would definately get in, but i'm a little skepticle about it.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Simonster said:
lol. hope it's not usarm's way of suckering folks into sending in membership fees... :)

because if it is, nem...
Hahahaha...nah, it's cool cuz I get dibs the following year. I just look at it this way, I get paid to watch MotoGP live.

THE MUFFIN MAN said:
man, i would hate to send in my cash and then not get selected. if they could somehow indicate how many people they need and your chances of being selected, i would definately get in, but i'm a little skepticle about it.
They need 200, but only 100 something enrolled.
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=166030&highlight=laguna

·
Registered
246 Posts
They posted this on BARF and fools were hittin' it up. So be sure to get in there. I would definitely do it, but I already have tickets and shiznit. I'd be down to do it next year. Your outfit is your paddock pass!!! Free food, too.

doh...just seen nemisis' link

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
THis was posted on BARF and a lot of heads already filled up most slots. I did it last year and had one hella of a time. I met a couple of people on here, MOEMAN was out there and a couple of others. Best experience at a race track so far. I was 2 feet away from the greatest, V.Rossi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts