Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
329 Posts
man.. That's rough... hate those things

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
atleast he didnt die, my Bn lost a Marine just like this a few months ago, during the winter, kid was 19, boot as hell, and just got his endorsment and trash, was riding like 3-4 weeks they said. a Tahoe ran him over after he lowsided unto the interstate form his offramp.
driver didnt stop, and he died moments after, clutching his buddies hand.

I still dont think they found that driver yet.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Saw the video from another station that had a clearer shot of it. Not sure if it was a 600 or a 1000. Note my earlier post about this accident:

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=80518

Hope they catch the jack ass.
I don't care if it was a Harley that's just wrong..... too many people getting away with murder on our roads. local and federal governments do nothing to protect riders instead they chastise the many due to the few.... this has got to stop.... long jail time and anal rape from some 350lb cell mate would make them think twice... instead Joe blow hires some jag off attorney and walks on probation... meanwhile laws stop Lawyers from getting anything from the drivers responsible due to insurance laws. when are we going to get the respect and protection we deserve.. I am 38 Married and work my but off for everything I got and pay hefty taxes... I don't ride reckless... I would not even think of running... and to date never received any tickets..... but I am the problem according to most of the laws they are trying to pass???

·
Registered
965 Posts
"Wilkinson had two limbs amputated and is in critical condition at Parkland Hospital. Doctors said he will likely never ride a motorcycle again if he survives."

·
Registered
736 Posts
soo sad... i live a block from where that happened.... i can assure you that the guy who hit him was drunk. drunk drivers who kill the innocent need to be hung in public. fuk the system if the guy gets caught he will walk. it seems that drunk driving is such a common thing and accepted by everyone.
i cant count how many times have i gone to the bar and watched the same people who are drinking get in there cars and leave. bull crap something needs to be done about this. i rarely drink and am always the dd.

·
Registered
554 Posts
they should make stronger laws for cagers not riders... so sad that it even happened in the first place... hope he come out best as he can in his condition

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
"latin male ..20-30 years old, in a pick up"
hmmmmm wonder why he fled????

All I gotta say is that, you guys out there that think it's OK for ILLEGALS to be here cause their "just working and trying to have a better life" . Expect more accidents like this to come!

I see them here ALL THE TIME!!! the only difference is that it doesn't make the news!!

yes I am profiling !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts