Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some a hole hit my dad on his harley today so hear is a reminder to all to be careful since it is getting warm and we will be riding more watch for stupid people everyone ride safe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah hes ok him and my mom got some bad road rash they were both wearing leather so it realy helped them the bike is in bad shape luckely there was a witness so the guy who hit him got a ticket and insurance is gonna cover the bike

·
Registered
584 Posts
Glad to hear they are ok man, sucks that people don't even look for us. At least the bike can be replaced, they cant.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Glad they are ok!!

Also, guys... even though you are comfie blasting down your favorite backroads, always remember that even if the cages see you, they still pull out in front of you, sometimes thinking you are actually going 35 in that 35 area... be safe all.

I had two close calls, both being fools being IN MY frickin lane while going around a curve. Damn I hate that. :bitchslap:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Glad to hear they are doing ok. I'm glad you guys got the the people that hit them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Great to hear that you parents are ok. I hate those stupid a**hole out there, some of them dont even have insurrance and license to drive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts