Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and some guys went cruising last sunday to malibu. i rode at the end of the pack down pch just to keep a eye out and head count. as we were riding(i dont remember the exact streets) there were big walls on the side of the street to help prevent rock fall.
in between the big walls there was about a 3 foot wall/barricade. well we are cruising about 35-40 minding our own buisness. we didnt cut anyone off just stayed in our own lane and rode.
well out of F*king no where cuz this sidistic girl climbing over the wall. my buddy that was in from of me said he also saw the girl. this crazy Bitz had a bat in her hand and the craziest face i have ever seen in my life. luckily i saw her in time and was able to swerve to miss her. she was tring to take me off my bike with that bat. all i saw was her crazy look on her face and the bat being wound up to swing at me.
i was stunned beyond belief. i just cruised about another mile in awww. just trying to figure out what just happened. i should of called the cops or turned around and beat her ass with that bat. i just wasnt thinkn at all i was so stunned.

this girl had to be a homeless bum on Yayo or sumthin cuz there was a steep cliff and just that big wall to stop the rocks and she came from behind them. she had no motivate and even if she did who would want to hit someone off a motorcycle with a bat and put that persons life in jeporady.

just thought id share to keep your eyes open and dont focus just on the road but be aware of all of your surroundings.

sorry for bad grammar and spelling

·
Registered
64 Posts
F*ck- when I used to live out in Cali I used to do the topanga canyon/malibu/pch run probably 6-20 times a week, and used to ride my mountain bike all through those canyon trails at night by myself... glad I never saw any $hit like that.

I definately would have turned around, got off my bike, called the cops, then proceded to whoop her ass til they came... and say she attacked me! :evil3:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
I am glad you were alert to avoid that now that would have sucked big time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts