Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hola! Well Here’s the pics from last Saturday’s run to Bear Mtn (7/8/06). What started out as a Great day, unfortunately ended in a not so great day! (You’ll see in the Crash-Boom-Bang Section!) But here’s how it all went down…(Enjoy!...O)

After our morning run w/ Samerr and Byrne, Fobert and I headed out to the City to meet up w/ the others for our Bear Mtn ride. Here’s the pics by Hell’s Kitchen…

Omarvelous’ Gixxer 1k

Fobert’s Triumph

BJ’s RR

Manok’s SV

Misc Pics

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oye’s R6

Gary’s RR

More misc. pics…

We then headed out to Rockland to meet up w/ BJ’s boys and here’s 2 of their bikes…

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then 12 of us total headed up towards Bear Mtn and a very nice comfortable pace. Here’s the pics at the top of the monument…

When then headed out towards the twisties by 7 Lakes and to make a long story short, 12 operational bike turned into 10! BOOOOOOOO!!! You can bet you’re a$$ that this thread is gonna continue in the Crash-Boom-Bang Section! Cheers!...O

·
Registered
316 Posts

ROFL ROFL whens the baby due?

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darkmind said:
ROFL ROFL whens the baby due?
I was thinking somthing similar when I took that pic!...

Aaaawwww look at the 2 Love birds!!!!

NIIIIIIICEEE!!!

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
Omarvelous said:
I was thinking somthing similar when I took that pic!...

Aaaawwww look at the 2 Love birds!!!!

NIIIIIIICEEE!!!
haha thats funny!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
is bear mountain really worth it?
cause a bunch of my buddies are making the 6 hour drive to ride it! should i go?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
mr_600RR said:
is bear mountain really worth it?
cause a bunch of my buddies are making the 6 hour drive to ride it! should i go?
It really depends on who your guide is and if you know where you are going.

I have a whole series of loops up there that vary in length from 50 miles to 150 miles that also go into areas of northern nj.

When are you planning on doing this? I'll actually be back home this weekend and not off racing somewhere.

Omarvelous, next time you are looking to do a ride hit me up. I bet I could show you a whole bunch of stuff you never knew existed in that area and beyond. This area is my backyard and I take groups up that way all the time. There are some connecting roads in north jersey that will just make your jaw drop and they are also freshly paved from end to end. One section is about 70 or so curves and fassst. Have you also ever been to holy smoke bbq in lake mohapac, ny? that is a regualr destination ride of ours and we go through bear mountain and back twice during that ride. It is seriously the best bbq i have ever had and something worth making a destination. My friends and I regulary starve ourselves in the morning just so we can make sure we finsh the $10 pulled pork sandwiches they make. They are that good.

I'm in the bahamas at the moment coming home tomorrow. I can actually go for a street ride this weekend as I will be back to racing the following weekend and then off to mid-ohio. let me know if you're interested at all. I'm in Wayne, NJ 07470 and have a great place for us to meet and depart from since you're probably coming out of the city area and never getting to see a lot of the roads I am talking about.

Oh, jamie hacking and ben spies were hanging out down here relaxin and getting ready for the laguna round coming up end of this month. It was pretty cool to meet jamie since I have his '05 R6 from last season.

and nice pictures btw. you're lucky you got that off. a couple weeks ago some prick trooper was up there writing tickets if you werent in a parking space. we just started moving peoples bikes even if they werent there so they wouldnt get ticketed. needless to say they were happy when they returned...except for some poor fool on a beemer who locked his steering.

·
Registered
129 Posts
ONEDWN5UP said:
One section is about 70 or so curves and fassst. Have you also ever been to holy smoke bbq in lake mohapac, ny? that is a regualr destination ride of ours and we go through bear mountain and back twice during that ride. It is seriously the best bbq i have ever had and something worth making a destination. My friends and I regulary starve ourselves in the morning just so we can make sure we finsh the $10 pulled pork sandwiches they make. They are that good.
I can vouch for this! I was a part of this ride last year and it, along with the pulled pork sandwich, was fantastic....

Glad to hear your having fun in sun! We'll definitly have to get together when your back in town dude....

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I think I'll post up for a ride this saturday since my girl has off on Sunday. Or maybe we'll do it on Sunday since she likes bikes and I have yet to take her on a distance ride. I'll take my dads bmw k1200s. I put a full remus ti system on that bike and it just rips. That bike is insanely and almost scary fast.

I'll post up a thread link when I create it.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
if I ride by myself I have my 600rr since it is in track form with a few street-legal bits on it. For passengers I have a k1200s that belongs to my dad but I take care of it. Full remus ti system and a few other things. The bike is seriously fast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts