Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beaverun PA 10/21/06 NESBA Trackday *VID ADDED*

First time out there; awesome track, many features, makes you constantly work with all the elevation changes, switchbacks etc...

A Pic from the day's activities



And a vid to go along:

http://www.gntbldr.com/Rider911/Beaverun102106NESBA.wmv

The vid contains footage from two bikes. The first is an on-board from my '03 junker and second from a friends '05 machine as he's following me (I'm the lanky lookin' bastid -6'3" - on the red / yellow rr). Enjoy :)

I.G.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,030 Posts
Man that track looks sweet! You should try to keep it alittle more in the power band. That way you get better drive out of your turns. Vid looks great man. Thanks for sharing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beaverun

LDROWN said:
Man that track looks sweet! You should try to keep it alittle more in the power band. That way you get better drive out of your turns. Vid looks great man. Thanks for sharing.
Right on the money. My left wrist was killin' from a recent injury and so I had trouble using the clutch while downshifting, but still not too bad for first time out. At 1.6 miles I just wish the track was a bit longer :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,030 Posts
hrvat2 said:
Right on the money. My left wrist was killin' from a recent injury and so I had trouble using the clutch while downshifting, but still not too bad for first time out. At 1.6 miles I just wish the track was a bit longer :)
WOW! It is really only 1.6 miles?? It seemed longer than that. I noticed coming into turn one you are on the brakes real early... Maybe its just the vid. Where is it located?? I would tear that track up!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LDROWN said:
WOW! It is really only 1.6 miles?? It seemed longer than that. I noticed coming into turn one you are on the brakes real early... Maybe its just the vid. Where is it located?? I would tear that track up!!
Yup, not a very long track but certainly flowing and somewhat fast. The vid does not quite capture the profile - the track has many elevation changes some pretty significant.

Hey, check out by brake lever in the pic :) - let's just say I had some issue with the brakes too but there was no way I was gonna sit it out :)
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top