Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys haven't been on here in years. I guess its because of the military but im gonna try to come back and add some life to the forums again :p. I just took the MSF and it gave me the itch to ride sooooo bad again. Me being stationed at ft. Bliss and my bike back home in Delaware fml. FYI i learned so much from the MSF even though i have a good 2 years of riding under my belt. Well just thought id stop by and show some leave peace homies.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I retired from Bliss two years ago. If you get your bike, a ride to Cloudcroft, NM is a must do. Kind of a hidden gem for motorcyclists. I rode up there at least one weekend a month.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Abn unfortunately wont have it here until after this next deployment. Thinking about getting another bike after this one. (After i pay my car off of course.) I have heard alot of good things about the roads here and have seen alot since ive been here a little over a year. Just 1 thing about here. Damn locals cant drive worth a sh*t lol :retard:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Abn unfortunately wont have it here until after this next deployment. Thinking about getting another bike after this one. (After i pay my car off of course.) I have heard alot of good things about the roads here and have seen alot since ive been here a little over a year. Just 1 thing about here. Damn locals cant drive worth a sh*t lol :retard:
Not many curves in the EP area, though you can ride at top speed between EP and Carlsbad all day and be totally safe. Cloudcroft is awesome. One of these days I'm throwing the bike in the truck and go back there (I'm back home in Ft Worth). I do NOT miss the illegals driving their Sanford and Son trucks with their juarez chihuahua plates haha

·
Registered
244 Posts
AbnInf

so you where 11b? I see you have up a combat infantry badge. I was gonna ask you, are u originally from texas? im a new yorker, and im getting sick and tired of the city, and i have a few friends jump ship to houston since the economy is so much better over there, and i was thinking of maybe doing the same thing in the near future.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Not many curves in the EP area, though you can ride at top speed between EP and Carlsbad all day and be totally safe. Cloudcroft is awesome. One of these days I'm throwing the bike in the truck and go back there (I'm back home in Ft Worth). I do NOT miss the illegals driving their Sanford and Son trucks with their juarez chihuahua plates haha
Dude I live in mesquite. Your like a straight shot from hwy 20 Literally 30-45 min away. Last time I was in Fort Worth was a tech day on my other forum site... Two wheeled texans.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts