Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted something about a beer game in the favorite beer post and it drummed up some old college memories...

So... anyone have any favorite beer drinking games that they feel like sharing???

I'll start...

Flip Cup... anyone played this? its a blast!!!!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Sink the Bismark!

really simple. Take a beer pitcher and fill it about 3/4 of the way up. then you float a smaller glass in the center of it. everyone takes their turn pouring some of their beer into the small cup. the object is to get it right at the point of sinking so that the next guy gets screwed when he goes to pour it in. When the cup drops, use some tongs to pull it out and the sinker of the glass drinks the glass.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Dunno the name of this one but it's insane fun. Start with as many cards as you possibly can scrounge up, 10.3 decks works fantastic for me. lol. Get everyone in a circle and deal out all the cards so everyone has a big pile. The youngest person in the group starts. They say "higher" or "lower", flips their card over, and then says "than yours" and points at someone. That person flips the card. If they were right they get to tell someone to drink and flip another card, if they were wrong they have to drink and the person to their left goes next.

That may seem difficult but it gets more fun. If someone is right 3 (or 4 to make it more difficult) in a row they get to make a rule and then the person to their left goes. Rules can be anything . Rules are what make this game fun as hell and complicated as **** which gets everyone rollin. Rules apply to drinking becuase if you forget to apply a rule before a drink you have to drink again. If you forget the rule twice in a row your 'bout to pass out.

Common first rules are -
Two for one drinks. Take two drinks for every one you have to take.
Every person to make a rule has to slam a fresh beer.
When your beer gets under half you have to slam it.
You have to say <insert word here> before you drink
You have to call <this person> <this name>

ALWAYS play with beer. shots will kill people. This game has always ended in slurs with people totaly unable to talk, converse, or do anything except put a beer to their lips, flip a card, and point. lol. I Love it.

Last note - If someone flips a card and then everyone realizes the person before them failed to apply a rule it's no good. They don't have to drink. The more drunk everyone gets the more rules will be glossed over and missed and the faster the pace will get.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Kings and Queens is always fun because the drunker you get, the more confused you become and then you lose and get infinitely drunker :supz:

That and "*******" or "Tashimi" as I've heard it called both ways. Complicated game.

Spoons is fun whether you're drunk or not. :drinkers: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman:

That, or just like, drink and stuff.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Mushroom.

Spread a deck of cards around a full beer face down. The first player says red or black and picks a card. If he called the color right he gets to divide up the value of the card to the other players (each card point is a second of drinking) and then he hands the card to another player to put on top of the beer can on the table. If you get the color wrong you have to drink for the value of the card and place the card on top of the can. Cards placed on the can must have two corners hanging off this will eventually form a mushroom on top of the can. This continues around the table until someone knocks off the pile of cards on the can in which case they have to chug the beer. If the entire deck is on top of the can you place another can on top of the first and start with a second deck.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Beer pong rocks, flip the cup (or flip cup, or whatever) is really fun too, it gets intense...**** your neighbor is always hilarious as well.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I knew a guy that had a drag race drinking game. It was a mini set of starting lights (i.e. christmas tree) with two flat cup holders connected. It would blink down to green then you had to pick up your drink, down it, and set it back on the cup holder before the other guy. It kept track of who won and your times. You could also red light if you grabbed it too fast. Very fun.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
RRdvark said:
I knew a guy that had a drag race drinking game. It was a mini set of starting lights (i.e. christmas tree) with two flat cup holders connected. It would blink down to green then you had to pick up your drink, down it, and set it back on the cup holder before the other guy. It kept track of who won and your times. You could also red light if you grabbed it too fast. Very fun.
woot woot! weekend project!~ :supz:

V

·
0 Posts
RRdvark said:
That is badass... I would win everytime.

·
Registered
223 Posts
i like to play "drink the beer," because you win another beer!!

...anyone familiar with Family Guy?

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Century Club.

Get everyone in a circle. 100 1.5 oz. shots of beer in 100 minutes. It's nice to have a spectator who isn't drinking who can tell you when to make the toast (10 seconds to go) and can tally the toasts for you. 1 person makes a toast each round, and then the next person in the circle goes. If you gotta get up to puke or pee, you have to keep track of how many toasts you miss and you have to take those toasts when you get back. If it gets to you and you don't have a toast ready, you take double.

If you are, like my friends and I are, heavy drinkers, 1.5 oz won't get you nearly ****-faced enough. The solution, of course, is to use 3 oz Dixie cups.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
bandacoot said:
Someone posted something about a beer game in the favorite beer post and it drummed up some old college memories...

So... anyone have any favorite beer drinking games that they feel like sharing???

I'll start...

Flip Cup... anyone played this? its a blast!!!!
Flip cup gets pretty crazy. We played with 4 beers and 4 cups when I played (played once, learned my lesson). I slept like a baby on a basement floor that night.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Aeteocles said:
Century Club.

Get everyone in a circle. 100 1.5 oz. shots of beer in 100 minutes. It's nice to have a spectator who isn't drinking who can tell you when to make the toast (10 seconds to go) and can tally the toasts for you. 1 person makes a toast each round, and then the next person in the circle goes. If you gotta get up to puke or pee, you have to keep track of how many toasts you miss and you have to take those toasts when you get back. If it gets to you and you don't have a toast ready, you take double.

If you are, like my friends and I are, heavy drinkers, 1.5 oz won't get you nearly s**t-faced enough. The solution, of course, is to use 3 oz Dixie cups.
I tried that once... got to 61 and was so full of liquid I couldn't drink anymore... I puked up FOAM. HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I couldn't drink anymore... I puked up FOAM. HAHAHAHAHAHA
I puked up foam once (i mean pure white foam)... still don't know what the hell that was all about... never happened to me again... And of course it just so happened to be on a first date... It was weird.. I probably only had five beers!! no more dates after that... :vom:

Flip cup gets pretty crazy
It's the best when you have 4 or 5 on a team!!! It gets nuts... and usually someone ends up passed or out naked...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I hate beer pong, after you get most of them those last few beers have had time to warm up, plus I've always played with cheap beer so the taste alone makes me want to barf. :vom:

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
The card game ******* was the best by far. http://www.drinkinggamerules.com/view_game.php?id=55

Deal out the entire deck of cards to the players, and whomever runs out of cards first is President and whomever is last is *******. The king lays down first ans in order of when you went out, you have to lay down a higher card or higher pair, etc... 2 cards clear the pile.

There are so many fun rules like a social drink when all four cards of like number are laid down, Anyone with a higher ranking can tell anyone below them to drink, If your president you get to take the assholes two best cards which really sucks for the *******. If your president three hands in a row, you get to make a stupid rule, like no one can call another person by thier name or they have to finish thier beer.

Then card game FLOG is also a fun one

1 - 20 of 33 Posts