Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
summer's around the corner... dealerships know this and refuse to lower down prices for me... hahaha damnit why did the urge for a new bike have to come right before summer! argh... guess imma be ridin the beater for a while til the prices on 600RR's go down... they charge more for the RR's than the R6... damn bay area is chargin 8500 just for the bike not including taxes and everything.... it woulda came to almost 10g's OTD :shock: i really want a 03 black 600rr... too hard to find though... any help for a good dealership around the bay...i don't mind drivin a little bit

...decisions decisions...

oh well when the right deal comes along i'll let you know what i do fellas... oh yeah been lurkin here for a couple weeks now... great site

·
Registered
381 Posts
MadRR said:
rrrrr said:
Hey Bro, try this site out. They say $7499 out the door.... not sure but its worth it to me to save a grand just for looking!

:bitchslap: http://www.cbr600rr.com/pages/rr_special.htm
Actually, it's $7848 with setup plus applicable sales tax when you register the bike in your state. There are better deals to be had, especially in southern Wisconsin.
W :monkey_piss: ho said anything about wisconson? He lives in the bay area. Yes I know this deal is in Florida.... but I was just showing him deals are out there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
rrrrr said:
W :monkey_piss: ho said anything about wisconson? He lives in the bay area. Yes I know this deal is in Florida.... but I was just showing him deals are out there.
Actually, that deal is in Wisconsin, dumbass. My point is, read a little closer and think about it. Tack on the setup, taxes at registration and cost to ship the bike cross country and that "deal" doesn't help him.

·
Registered
381 Posts
MadRR said:
rrrrr said:
Actually, that deal is in Wisconsin, dumbass. My point is, read a little closer and think about it. Tack on the setup, taxes at registration and cost to ship the bike cross country and that "deal" doesn't help him.
My bad dipshit... see there is no reason for the name calling. You could have gotten your point across without it. I was just showin the guy deals are out there. You just have to look. :beer:

C

·
0 Posts
timmbO, Welcome to 600rr.net. I got mine from Monterey Penisula Powersports for 8,500 otd. Great guys... Call up and ask for Troy. There closed Mon & Sun. -L-

·
Registered
227 Posts
A dealership around here has said they'll go down to $8099 + fees on an '04, including something called a dealership document preparation fee (BS?). The total would come out to $9175, but that doesn't sound like a good deal from reading this thread. And OTD means total ride-out cost, but I'm assuming it stands for something and my brain isn't connecting the dots.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dude, go to any place in bay area, Milpitas Honda, El Camino Real Honda, they offer 8599OTD. I just got mine last week, the one at El Camino even give me a set of Sato Frame Slider for free.

·
Registered
28 Posts
rrrrr said:
My bad dipshit... see there is no reason for the name calling. You could have gotten your point across without it.
Perhaps I misinterpreted the urinating monkey in your post. If so, sorry.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
There are great deals out there. I got mine with a little scratch on the left fairing for 6300, there was a red one that was all scuffed up for 5999, and another yellow and a black that were perfect, just left over from last year 6999. This was in central Missouri, but you could ship the thing for about 400, and still come out ahead. Only problem would be if you need a Cali bike.

·
Registered
381 Posts
MadRR said:
rrrrr said:
My bad dipshit... see there is no reason for the name calling. You could have gotten your point across without it.
Perhaps I misinterpreted the urinating monkey in your post. If so, sorry.
I cliked the wrong one bro.... sorry man. :rocker:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts