Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't know whether to put this in product reviews or here, but here goes. I had a bell star cerwinske carbon for over a year. The forehead piece that isn't supposed to come out came out and was limiting visibility just a bit. (A pain to keep pushing up.. could've glued but you don't want to glue that expensive of an item..). The magnet for the strap also came out. The helmet was in no way abused, just a fluke. Anyway I contact bell, they send me a label to ship it. they examine it. decide to warranty it.. and I have a brand new cerwinske carbon in less than a week of shipping my old one!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Bell helmets for the win! Nice to have an American company when you have to deal with stuff like this.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had an issue with my Visor were the anti-fog coating was pealing away.i contacted bell and I had a new one in my hands by the end of the week! Bell ftw

·
Registered
258 Posts
There was a review on motorcyclist about the Bell Star. They had a similar issue with the magetic strap. Although they liked the helmet, it should not be an issue for a >$500 helmet.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I have a good buddy that worked for Bell, I can say from experience that they take good care of their customers.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I get that from the original post but he should not have to worry about a strap on a top of the line helmet.
Stuff comes up and sometimes you can't predict certain materials issues. Bell had an issue with the magnetic piece on the strap issued a ton of replacement pieces to all the dealers and aggressively fixed them when customers had an issue. It wasn't a safety thing, just a convenience issue.

Bell has some VERY good customer service. This thread does not surprise me at all. Glad you're pleased with them. :shakehand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts