Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
price shows $649 FYI... unless you have to complete the checkout process i don't see where you come up with $300 :ponder:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn, I guess they fixed it. Nev mind, mods please delete.

·
7,287 Posts

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
I am talking to a sales rep right now 649.00 the CF shell & 599.00 for the regular ie no sale price the lads are sportbiketrackgear will have their sale starting today for the regular Cerwinske call them up Jason or Nick will take care of you for sure

·
7,287 Posts
I am talking to a sales rep right now 649.00 the CF shell & 599.00 for the regular ie no sale price the lads are sportbiketrackgear will have their sale starting today for the regular Cerwinske call them up Jason or Nick will take care of you for sure
yeah, Jason got a good price on that... that's why i was so surprised to see the low ball - figured too good to be true

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I called bike bandit to see if they'd honor my price that I ordered it at. They said there was a mistake when they updated their site this morning, but they would still sell me the helmet at $299, so thumbs up to them. Lucky break on my part.

·
7,287 Posts
I called bike bandit to see if they'd honor my price that I ordered it at. They said there was a mistake when they updated their site this morning, but they would still sell me the helmet at $299, so thumbs up to them. Lucky break on my part.
wow :thumbup: nice job and nice customer relations by them...

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
awesome job by them....dam .i would have ordered 10 at that price!!!!!

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
Is that going to be the CF lid or the regular version

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The carbon model. They were very accommodating about it.

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
The carbon model. They were very accommodating about it.
Brilliant you cashed in on some good Karma :shakehand congrats man might as well get the
Photochromic transition visor

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hah, I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
Dep where is the Orange visor bro i hope you got one what size of boots you wear man ?

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Dep where is the Orange visor bro i hope you got one what size of boots you wear man ?
went with the photochromatic one :+1:

the pictures really dont do it justice,

the orange and gold on the helmet is actually very metalic in person, and the carbon is very visible.

im about to go make a video of the shield while it is still sunny out.

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
went with the photochromatic one :+1:

the pictures really dont do it justice,

the orange and gold on the helmet is actually very metalic in person, and the carbon is very visible.

im about to go make a video of the shield while it is still sunny out.
Excellent choice :banger: you did not answer my 2nd question what size of shoes do you wear ?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.