Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
That sounds alittle ridiculous to me. Out of every sport bike ever built u say the 09 zx6r is the best bike ever? Is there something wrong with u, like alittle slow or something? Im just messin with you, but This is how we roll here on the forum....

Heres a video for ya bro

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ever is really really subjective. if you said 600's in the last 10 years? this is still hard but i would go with the all arounder 07-08 honda cbr600rr.
Why? because it's the best all around bike money can buy in that class IMO.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Kawasaki is recalling certain ZX-6R & ZX-10R motorcycles for a regulator/rectifier that may be improperly charging the motorcycle’s battery. Concerning Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R motorcycles from 2009-2012 and Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R motorcycles from 2008-2011, the NHTSA is reporting that 20,544 motorcycles are affect by the recall, all of which were manufactured between December 14, 2007 and July 26, 2011.

Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I've ridden many bicycles in the past but by far CBR600RR is the best because I didn't need to paddle.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPod touch app

·
Registered
760 Posts
The ZX6r's are gutless when it comes to top end grunt. They are pretty damn comfortable on longer trips though if I do give it credit for anything. I would have to say its about the same comfort as a newer GSXR6 IMO but still best bike ever... psshhhhhh CBR brahhhh!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts