Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best cheapest isolation ear buds that would be awesome for riding? I have rather tiny ear canals and find a hard time keeping normal buds in my ears.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I don't know who the hell can wear the "stock" earbuds that come with MP3 players. Those things are awful.

I find that the best buds for a good price are the ones that have foamy isolators that roll up like earplugs. I think mine were JVC Marshmallows. The foamy ones isolate noise better than the rubber ones IMO. (The rubber ones are great too though)

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Marshmallows are "the best + cheapest" sound isolating ear buds I've tried. For the money, i dont think you'll beat them. They're also VERY comfortable.
So far I've bought 3 sets of them just because they're that good. (and I go through them pretty quick lol)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Skull Candy Ink'd -- $16
I have got them for on plane rides as I wanted something like an earplug but with decent sound. I picked them up on a whim like a day before a trip. They surprised the hell out of me on that trip and I have tried them out under the helmet since where they keep me beyond happy. Lower volume slider levels on my iPod touch but yet I am hearing as much or more than the stock iPod buds (which made my ears sore after a while).

Oh and the ink'd set comes with three sizes of in ear rubbers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts