Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
im looking for all new fairings not single piece fairings
if you're too lazy to order them that way (which is basically the only way) you can go to the dealership and tell them you want a whole new set so they can rape your a-hole.

the only other way would be if an individual person actually sold their entire set, which occasionally happens but prepare to literally LIVE in the classifieds section on here. I just snagged a full set from another member and luckily I saw it early enough to PM before anyone else.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
its been 3 days and nothing

well first, those are NOT oem fairings. They're cheap Chinese aftermarket fairings.

if you want OEM fit, get OEM. If you dont care about the quality or fit, and can't afford oem, then go with any aftermarket fairing company.

They all claim to have the best fit and the highest quality, but they're all simply vendors that get them from the same molds. Its the same sh1t with all of them (except some try to rape your wallet more than others)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've purchased from cbrfairings.com before and had NO problems whatsoever with fit or quality. I hear auctmarts fairings are pretty good too
I ordered a fairing set from cbrfairings.com too, after reading all the praise from them. To be real, plastic is thinner, paint job is real this and chips EASY!!! and on top of that, the paint job along the edges was horrible. First they sent me the wrong colour. Im repacking my kit to send it back as we speak. I hope my refund goes smooth. I don't know about fitment cause i never put them on but everyone seems to love their fitment

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im looking for new fairings but unsure what site out there as OEM fairings that fit right.my My bike is 07cbr
You might want to check out our fairing kits. We have 32 designs to choose from for your 07 model. All our fairings are made out of OEM High Grade ABS Plastic, and therefore do not melt so easily. Also they come Heat-Shielded and Pre-Drilled for precision fitment.

Shipping is FREE Worldwide.

Drop us an email on support (@) fairingkits.org if you need assistance, or else you can use Live Support on our website.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.