Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE!!! Best deal of my summer so far!!

UPDATE!!! JUST SOLD IT TODAY FOR $175 :banger:

Check out what I picked up on Craigslist today for only $45!! Although my camera phone pics pretty much suck, it is flawless w/out any scratches or dings of any sort. I don't think the guy hardly even used it. Now what to do with it? Flip it and make a few $$$ or is it a new helmet for the wifey??

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Sell it.

Buy another lid at half the price with the same amount of protection.

Your passenger doesn't need top of the line aerodynamics and all the bells and whistles if your rarely going to use it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
That's a nice lid. I wear an Arai profile and love it.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
remove the lining, check for damage on the inside. if it's fine, keep it! you'll always need a second helmet.
I checked it out and it's legit... the only thing about it is that it is a size XS so it only fits my wife. I'm currently rockin' the RX7 RR4 and love the fit. I've had it for a while though and would really like something newer so this little gem is probably gonna go to the first reasonable offer I get from CL.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol first reasonable offer.. if smoeone offers u 50 $ u gunna take it ? .. pass the deal along in these hard times...
I said reasonable... Time is money and I took the time to go pick it up from the guy so in these "hard times" I gotta at least get double for my return!! :icon_lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts