Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions?

Best i got so far was NYHonda $9980.00 + tax out the door

i am sick of calling dirtbag dealers who spew out MSRP over the phone.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
How about PA? i got my 600RR for $7800... then paid tax in NJ when i registered it....... if so call up Montgomeryville Cycles.... there located in Hatfield PA.... you can get there number off of hondas website..... good luck.......

·
Registered
812 Posts
I say find the best dealer in your area based on reputation, service, and parts dept, etc. and don't sweat a few $100 on a $10,000 bike.

If you buy the extended service warrantee at the same time, you should be able to get a fair deal.

Many reputable dealers won't give a quote over the phone.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here in Tennessee there is a dealer I know of selling 1000rr's for $8999. I know it probably doesnt help you because it is in Tennessee but I don't really see how dealearships up there can't sell you the same product for a similar price.

·
Registered
33 Posts
NY HONDA 100rr

Hey man I bought my bike at NY Honda and you're probsbly better off with them unless you go upstate or Long Island. As far as pricing goes Jay will not go lower because they know they offer the best service in the area-DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT go to Crossbay, you wil definitely save an extra 500 or so but go into their storage lot to the right of the shop about 100 feet and check it out.

It's literally a chicken coup and they have no legit mechanics, the bikes are kept in a cement storage area, that's why all the buys are dusty.

I was gonna get the 04' 600 for 7495 but when I saw the storage it disgusted me. Well I wound up going to NY HONDA and paid 7700 for a yellow 03-this was in May. I got a quote in March that was 7000 so I lost out on waiting so long.

Harry is one of the three mechanics there and he is also the owner along with Jay so you know your bike is taken care when your life depends on it.

That's my 2 cents,

Let me know when you get the bike maybe we can ride together.

I stil haven't found anyone from this board to ride with in NYC.

Chimi357
[email protected][/i]

·
Registered
223 Posts
I bought my 600rr in Winchester,Va I payed 7900 which included tax and registration they had quite a few 1000rr's there hit up Shenandoah Honda
a bit of a drive but they might give you a deal thats worth the drive :thumbup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Albany Honda in of course Albany, NY

I bought my 600rr from them last year(1st One, thx to a October 02 Deposit) hehe cost me $7500.00 Great bunch of guys there too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts