Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 CBR600RR and wanted advice on which exhaust to look at. I have been told Jardine RT-One is one of the best out there for my Honda. What you guys think? FYI (I like loud :icon_supe)

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Hey man I'm selling my full Jardine tr-one race baffle Stainless system with the Carbon can and heat wrapped front to back.

Let me know if you want to go that route still!
I can even give you the custom map made on my bike with it that posted 114 hp to the rear wheel.

·
Registered
974 Posts
not to put too fine a point on it, but marketing ect aside who has the fastest 600 and what are they using, probably arrow. Cycle Sector has great pricing on them, PM them or call them

·
Registered
28,565 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I still like my Akrapovic Hex. Not cheap though, but it sure looks and sounds nice. I'll have pictures for you later so you can see and compare.

·
Registered
615 Posts
How much shipped to 33511?
Shipped to me in Canada was 35 bucks, so I doubt it's more than that for anywhere in the US.

He was awesome about shipping company/ info and stuff...

I chose to use USPS, help with duty and stuff... it might be less expensive with other companies, not sure.

Either way, under 400 bucks for a new akra is pretty good! It's not the hex design, but to me it still looks great. Still get 2hp, and I can't wait to hear what it sounds like!

Here's the thread

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=145707

·
Registered
594 Posts
muahhhahaaha the arata is mines! i think it fits the 05-06 very well. i had a hard time choosing between the arrow, arata, and akra. lol they all start with "a"

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have a 2006 CBR600RR and wanted advice on which exhaust to look at. I have been told Jardine RT-One is one of the best out there for my Honda. What you guys think? FYI (I like loud :icon_supe)
I have a jardine rt-1 and I shortened it and it is .......AWESOME!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Holy Moly! That is the craziest thing ever!!! Those rotors would make me feel like a man! And is it just me, or is the front caliper a three-piston unit up there? Sweeeet.

Dave

P.S. Was that just to tease people or what? How about a bit of info on that crazy machine!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts