Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just got my bike about a week ago. I was just wondering I have a 2004 CBR600RR and I was just wondering if this Jardine exhaust was good performance wise? If not I would like to know some different opinions from you guys and some other input. Anyways let me know. :director:

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
For performace..exhaust is going to get some more hp..but for more substantial power..sprockets/gearing, full exhaust..none of that slip on crap, pcIII, and yes professionally tuned.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
It's good enough. Unless if you're on a track racing you won't need the extra power you may get out of a superior system... I dunno tho, maybe you're the next nicky hayden:icon_lol:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I'm a bit naive, what does full exhaust really do? All I see is the piping from the header to the back. Are there something inside the pipe that I didn't know?

·
Registered
865 Posts
welcome to the forum. performance wise you need to go to a full system with a tuned pc3. if sound is all your looking for a slip on will suffice. as far as brands go, it all depends on how much you want to spend. if money is no object, you will get the best performance from a akra or arata full system. search previous threads on exhaust systems on the forum. it will help you make an informed decision.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome to the forum. performance wise you need to go to a full system with a tuned pc3. if sound is all your looking for a slip on will suffice. as far as brands go, it all depends on how much you want to spend. if money is no object, you will get the best performance from a akra or arata full system. search previous threads on exhaust systems on the forum. it will help you make an informed decision.
Thanks LegendaryACs

·
Registered
105 Posts
Akra, Arata and Arrow are usually amoung the top performers

I love my Akra

1 - 18 of 18 Posts