Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to get plate for my bike and i was jw was is some of the ones you guys have seen out there and liked

·
Registered
475 Posts
just ordered one through my dmv....should be here couple more weeks, had for options for it so dunno which one ill be getting

1. culater
2. noturs
3. jake
4. imslow

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Man I loved it when I lived in Virginia...$10 vanity plates!! i still got mine hangin in the garage ... It says FKNSHTUP (fu(kin sh!t up)

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i wish i could put catchthis

·
Registered
475 Posts
how about FML, saw a 740 with that on it here...few other cool ones on some subby's like omghi2u and handzoff but to long for bikes

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm thinking some plates up on the fly, let me know what ya'll think. Personally I don't have a vanity plate because it makes it easier for LEOs to catch your plate at a glimpse, and makes them more likely to remember it and for your bike to get passed around by LEOs as a problem. Of course if you ride legally that is all irrelevant, but my throttle hand gets a little too active sometimes and I don't want the extra attention.

Depending on how many characters in your plates, you can mix them up a bit:
NOTCKT, SLOP1G, GSXRKLR, BLZDEEP, 2FAST, SLODWN, 600RR, 176MPH (the top speed limited by gearing), CARKLLR,

1 - 20 of 75 Posts