Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wondering what you guys all bought your bikes for (05). What was your out the door price (everything included, taxes, licencse, etc)? The best I've heard so far was a guy who purchased his online in CA for $8899 out the door.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I think this topic was covered last week... go back a few pages and you'll find it I'm sure, there was quite a bit of feedback from it.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
nevermind, I'm an idiot, that was for the NYC area.

The thing you will find is this... bike prices vary greatly depending on what region of the country you are in. CA seems to be among the highest, but I can't say my area is much better if at all.

Anything OTD with taxes under $9k is a pretty good bet, there's lots of guys who have paid much more. I don't know what your state tax is, so it's a tough call. My state tax is 6.5% so it's not that bad.

BE AWARE THOUGH!!! I've heard CA has a tough time bringing new bikes from out of state, supposably they really hit you for fees.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
i got mine for 9,500 out the door. one of my boys got his for 9,000, but unfortunately he totaled it a few months after. good thing he is ok...

·
Registered
40 Posts
check out corona motorsports they are doing $8,888 OTD. that is as good as its getting in SoCal. guys in the midwest are getting great deals like under 8k OTD.

·
Registered
120 Posts
600fan said:
Hey guys,

Just wondering what you guys all bought your bikes for (05). What was your out the door price (everything included, taxes, licencse, etc)? The best I've heard so far was a guy who purchased his online in CA for $8899 out the door.
$8599 OTD in Delaware (DOVER)

·
Registered
163 Posts
9200 with 500extended warranty otd. they are also selling the red/blk, sil/blk and black for about 300-500 lower then the tribal

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the replys guys. Sounds like Corona Motorsports is one of the lowest I've heard, that's an awesome price. I'll have to go there this weekend and check it out!

·
Registered
163 Posts
03600rrpilot said:
got my 03 in the crate for 7599 which included everything. it was at a dealership in nebraska which probably doesn't help you much.
we went to chanute. didnt want to deal with the out of state sales tax deal. i took my msf course there in andover.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey, whats up. New guy here. Just bought mine this past weekend at Southern Honda in chattanooga, TN for $7255.30 otd.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I took my msf course in andover also......(since I live in andover) the out of state sales tax was not a big deal, you just have to pay it when you get your tag.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts