Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with progressive. I have a 2013 CBR600RR and the amount they are asking for full coverage under a lease is just insane. Anyone have any better places I should try?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm 23, 2 accidents within 5 years, no speeding tickets (thank you lawyers) and I pay $67 a month for full coverage through Allstate.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Geiko... I pay $55 month for full coverage, and road side..... no tickets.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Geiko... I pay $55 month for full coverage, and road side..... no tickets.
Thats surprising cause I got a quote through geico and they wanted like $130 a month from me. I honestly think a lot of it deals with what office/agent you go through. Also depends on your deductible and your claims cap. My deductible is $1000 and it only covers up to $50,000. I figured with a bike, I would be hard to do too much damage to another vehicle.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Thats surprising cause I got a quote through geico and they wanted like $130 a month from me. I honestly think a lot of it deals with what office/agent you go through. Also depends on your deductible and your claims cap. My deductible is $1000 and it only covers up to $50,000. I figured with a bike, I would be hard to do too much damage to another vehicle.
I have an 03 so any damage to it and it's probably going to be totaled, I have a $500 deductable with 20k coverage.... just like you said, our bikes aren't going to do much damage to a car. Mostly cosmetic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts