Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone direct me to the best place for oem parts? i have found a couple but there not that great. trying to find an oem tail fairing for my 2008 cbr600rr in the stock pearl orange

·
Registered
49 Posts
can anyone direct me to the best place for oem parts? i have found a couple but there not that great. trying to find an oem tail fairing for my 2008 cbr600rr in the stock pearl orange
try bikebandit.com

·
Registered
362 Posts
After doing some research, servicehonda did seem to have the lowest prices.
I haven't dealt with them yet, but could save you some time comparing.

·
Registered
493 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
and anything is better than a rapist stealership
HUGE +1... although i have a few connections at my local dealers :toothy4:

what about for 2009 models?
depending on what you need the majority of 07/08 parts will fit the 09 and vice versa, they didn't change much but put a computer that puts out less power than the 08's and supposedly made more midrange (i'll believe it when i see it)

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
well the reason I am looking for 09 stuff is, the other day when I was in b&e, i noticed the phoenix has black front and rear pegs and some other black parts that the graffiti doesn't have. So I was going to see how much it would cost to buy them.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
well the reason I am looking for 09 stuff is, the other day when I was in b&e, i noticed the phoenix has black front and rear pegs and some other black parts that the graffiti doesn't have. So I was going to see how much it would cost to buy them.
ugh that stuff is usually really fuggin expensive, if you prep the peg mounts and rearsets the paint will stay no problem

·
Registered
309 Posts
Orange has never been hard to find on ebay especially, it gets no cheaper

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pmed you. just a heads up looked at ronayers.com and only saw 04-06 body work for the cbr600rr?

·
Registered
589 Posts
I got mine from eBay for $61 original lol.. just a little scratch that don't matter anymore because my girlfriend has the piece all scratched herself. I still have an old rashed one...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
+1 Ronayers

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts