Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to buy an exhaust? I'm looking for the Akrapovic Slip-On. I live in PA, shipping isn't a concern, but I can only find it on Revzilla.com. I have a 2012 CBR600RR. Thanks!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I messaged MotoMummy last week and they told me they had 1 in stock. 780 Shipped I believe was the price.

I would send them a message and order through them if they still have it available. They're great!

I was ready to order from one from, until a smokin' deal popped up on eBay =)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw it there as well, how come they give options for Stainless or Titanium? Rezvilla does not?

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
PM both Hardracing and Disco on here. Biohazard has them as well with MUCH better pricing.

The differences in the stainless and titanium are in regards to the connecting pipe; no performance difference and the weight difference is minimal.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Is it possible to just purchase the Mid pipe? The one I purchased came with a Stainless Mid-pipe, I'd love to upgrade to the Titanium.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM both Hardracing and Disco on here. Biohazard has them as well with MUCH better pricing.

The differences in the stainless and titanium are in regards to the connecting pipe; no performance difference and the weight difference is minimal.
But why doesn't Revzilla give the choice? Which pipe does it come with? Titanium is nice, but is it worth $100?

·
Registered
377 Posts
But why doesn't Revzilla give the choice? Which pipe does it come with? Titanium is nice, but is it worth $100?
Is the mid pipe being slightly lighter worth 100 dollars to you? Thats the question. Will you notice a difference? No. But the finish on the Pipe is different and will match the canister. And heat dissipation will be a little better.

But in terms of performance, I'd say they're even.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
You'll have to look at Akras website to get the part number and compare it to what Revzilla has.

The stainless mid matches the canister just fine; you need to decide if the $100 for two ounces is worth it. Most people don't think so.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why the hell are you asking a bunch of people that have no clue? Call revzilla.

Is this that hard?
Hahahaha :crackup:

Thanks.

Reactions: Fanatic

·
Registered
377 Posts
I was told the Titanium Mid-Pipe is not available by any US Vendors.

Cheapest price I was given between multiple Vendors was 770 Shipped.

So your questions should be answered right there haha.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I was told the Titanium Mid-Pipe is not available by any US Vendors.

Cheapest price I was given between multiple Vendors was 770 Shipped.

So your questions should be answered right there haha.
Not sure who your venders were but I paid well under $700 two years ago for mine.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Not sure who your venders were but I paid well under $700 two years ago for mine.
I dont want to go naming names on who gave me what price.

But all 3 are on their forum and were "well recommended"

Prices change with the market. Gotta pay to play!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts