Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember back in 04 someone posted a dealership that had the best price in the united states and it was located somewhere in FL. Anyone remember the place name? Prob be flying in to the states soon and would like to check it out. THanks.

·
Registered
396 Posts
you looking for an 06 or 07? you can probably get a pretty good deal on 06 at alot of dealerships around the country now.

·
Registered
194 Posts
check out ebay. there will be a company advertising them as soon as they come out im sure. better get an out the door price of $9999 or less unless you want a visit from your local G-man wondering where and how you got the cash.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
minhtin said:
I remember back in 04 someone posted a dealership that had the best price in the united states and it was located somewhere in FL. Anyone remember the place name? Prob be flying in to the states soon and would like to check it out. THanks.

it's not in FL. it's in Chatanooga TN.

Southernhonda.com

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
There is also a place that has great deals in Mississippi.....I think it's called Lake Hill Motors or LakeWood...something like that....they have Kawi's & Yamaha's...My neighbor bought his R6 Raven there and he got it for $1,700 cheaper then any other dealership.

·
Registered
560 Posts
check out the dealership in lakeland fl. it has had some sweet deals there. I do not remember the name.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
it's not in FL. it's in Chatanooga TN.

Southernhonda.com

i got 2nd on this quote. Yep thats^ what im thinking

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
KTFO said:
check out ebay. there will be a company advertising them as soon as they come out im sure. better get an out the door price of $9999 or less unless you want a visit from your local G-man wondering where and how you got the cash.
I sell crack on the side.. I am just kidding hehe. I am active military, and when yer deployed ya don't get to spend any money heh.

Thanks for the links, will check them out.

·
19,904 Posts
where are you stationed dude, if you want a Honda you need to get to Tn. trust me.

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
I looked at Lake Hill Motors and South Honda and I got my 06' at Abernathy's in South Union Tn for $1500 cheaper.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
NotHizRR said:
I looked at Lake Hill Motors and South Honda and I got my 06' at Abernathy's in South Union Tn for $1500 cheaper.

you got an 06 cheaper the $6,983???? holy crap!!! What state is Abernathys in? I need to take a road trip. lol

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Dooh!!!! NM Abernathy is right here in TN... LOL Yeah I just compared the 2 and Abernathys has the 06's right now for $100 cheaper then Southern Honda.....

I must have gotten a really good deal cause I bought my 05 brand new last July for $6,983 at SH......but $7,400 is still a kickass deal!

·
19,904 Posts
I coulda swore ole girl was from up north somewhere like CT, or NH or something.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
minhtin said:
boat stationed in Groton CT sub base.
My nephew drove here(TN) from NJ to buy his Triumph Speed 4...He got to take a nice road trip to visit me and saved $2,000 on the bike!!! it's worth it!

·
19,904 Posts
Yeah, u definately wanna get it from those guys.
There is a deale rin LI NY that has em for a few hundred more than southern Honda tho, i remember seeing there add on ebay, back in the day, search fot it and see what u can find.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts