Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
A one way flight from Sacramento to L.A. costs $100. I know because I almost bought a black 03 used from sac and I'm in L.A. Market is strong for the used ones-$7k generally.

I just bought my 2004 rr a week ago at L.A. Cyclesports.
$8499 out the door, 5yr warranty was $350 (at their cost). no bargaining or haggling for that either. Blue costs an additional $200. They're in Inglewood (Los Angeles) near the LAX airport.
Salesman was Eric Rojany, 310.677.5800. Great guy. He's got a blue 600rr as well.

I called in, left a credit card deposit so they could set up the bike. I got there 30 minutes later and the bike was prepped and sitting out front. Whole thing lasted 30 minutes to complete the deal. I paid cash though-if you finance I'm sure it'll take a little longer.

If you're anywhere near L.A. its worth buying it there. even if it means riding it home a few hundred miles.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Heya Superhawk.

Are you the same Superhawk on BARF? If so, I guess you're also the guy that was 50 ft behind me when I lowsided at Laguna Seca...?
:razz:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quasi888 said:
Heya Superhawk.

Are you the same Superhawk on BARF? If so, I guess you're also the guy that was 50 ft behind me when I lowsided at Laguna Seca...?
:razz:
Yeah it's me. I saw how well your 600 slid, so now I want one now ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts