Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't find any threads rating rearsets, so if you guys know of one could you kindly re-direct me? Thanks!

Otherwise, what rearsets do you guys run with? I've got Moriwaki on my RC51 and they are amazing, but they were a very special gift and I don't even know if I can get a set for my 600.

What's the general consensus around here? Sato? Woodcraft?

Tell me of your travels, gents!

·
Registered
476 Posts
overall best bang for the buck is vortex, thats what i got and works excellent. the woodcrafts are about the same price but they dont have as much adjust ability as the vortex. disco at cycle sector sells them for the best price, under 300 bucks like 260 or 280

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
overall best bang for the buck is vortex, thats what i got and works excellent. the woodcrafts are about the same price but they dont have as much adjust ability as the vortex. disco at cycle sector sells them for the best price, under 300 bucks like 260 or 280
:+1: but I really loved my Arata rearsets. Those were amazing!! I bought them for $400 from apexracing on here a year ago.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
:+1: but I really loved my Arata rearsets. Those were amazing!! I bought them for $400 from apexracing on here a year ago.
thats cheap!

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
i really love my good ol stockers :3
haha! i snapped mine off right quick on Palomar Mountain. Those things should come with fragile warnings. lmao.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
maybe they should come with lowside warnings? lol
better them breaking off than digging in and flipping the bike
Nah they should be more pliable and giving. like people :shakehand

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
"best" is kind of subjective.

I'd stick with vortex because the parts are easy to get get and they are cheaper than the rest. Driven, CRG and Gilles have pretty cool looking rearsets if your looking for that kind of thing. Woodcraft are more utilitarian and in some cases still use the stock shift lever.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
:+1: but I really loved my Arata rearsets. Those were amazing!!

:+1:i also have arata's on the track machine and i like them. lots of adjustability. just stockers with GP style pegs on the street machine. would like to throw a set of vortex sets on it tho. :cruising:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
My vote is for Gilles.

Pros:
Nice adjustablity
Can run GP shift
Beautifully machined
Sweet CF heel plate
Interchangeable pegs
Hold up well in crashes

Cons:
Expensive
Replacement parts are hard to get
Instructions written in some kind of German/English hybrid language

Really though, the best are the ones you can get the best deal on...the classifieds are your best friend.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would go with vortex. Nice finish. Footpegs have sharp tips which grip really nicely. I recently had a small lowside and my brake pedal got bent. I called vortex directly and i think they said the brake pedal was about $35 and scratched footpeg about $65. Not bad. I'm thinking i'll just switch the brake pedal for now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.