Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at picking up a set of rearsets for my RR. The bike will be used at the track and on the street. What would you guys recommend?

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I got some Sato rearsets from Black Ice. They are great, although I love the grip that the Vortex one's have. Sato's pegs wont f*ck up your shoes soles though.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Woodcraft. They aren't as pretty as some, but they work, are cheap and what a lot of racers are using

C

·
0 Posts
Sato's here. In 3-1/2 years I have had maybe one bent peg bolt (prolly due to my fat arse.)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Wolley said:
Woodcraft. They aren't as pretty as some, but they work, are cheap and what a lot of racers are using
+1 I prefer the simplicity of Woodcraft's design. But both Woodcraft and Vortex are the most popular among racers because of the availability of parts. (Chances are, if you call up Woodcraft, you are either gonna be talking to AMAer Eric Wood, or his mom!)

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i have the vortex rear sets and there strong as hell i layed it down and they didnt break .... and the grip is super nice as well

C

·
0 Posts
quasi888 said:
+1 I prefer the simplicity of Woodcraft's design. But both Woodcraft and Vortex are the most popular among racers because of the availability of parts. (Chances are, if you call up Woodcraft, you are either gonna be talking to AMAer Eric Wood, or his mom!)
So that's why they call em Woodcraft...

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've got Sato's and as for "availability of parts" Sato's North American customer support is excellent and will sell you any single part that comes on rearset and ships the same day. Plus it's some hot-sounding Japanese chick that is very friendly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts