Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a well fitting replacement aftermarket fairing kit for my 2020 CRB600RR? I found a couple on the internet, but not sure how well made they are, or how well they fit, or if one brand stands out above the others? It looks like the individual parts for the driver side lower middle and main fairing are more than a complete aftermarket kit. And my stock matte gray plastic is not the coolest color scheme by far.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I only have experience with a fairing kit from Go Moto Trip on my 08 CBR600 and the quality to my surprise was decent. More flimsy compared to OEM and minor fitment issues but that's to be expected for a full kit under $600.

Curious to hear what you end up going with.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only have experience with a fairing kit from Go Moto Trip on my 08 CBR600 and the quality to my surprise was decent. More flimsy compared to OEM and minor fitment issues but that's to be expected for a full kit under $600.

Curious to hear what you end up going with.
I googled the kits and got a company called ABS. Note sure if anyone has used them? Also, does anyone include a front fender? It would look weird to have that not match.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I heard ABS was a very good place to go for fairing, also Monster. I'm currently debating the two for my 07 600RR

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I heard ABS was a very good place to go for fairing, also Monster. I'm currently debating the two for my 07 600RR
I went with ABS. Tbey shipped same day. Paint quality is excellent! Being installed tomorrow! Hopefully will go well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I went with ABS. Tbey shipped same day. Paint quality is excellent! Being installed tomorrow! Hopefully will go well.
I also went with ABS. Ordered last week and just got them today. Quality seems great. Now just to see how the fitment is.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I finally got the kit installed from ABS, and couldn't be more pleased. Everything fits better than OEM, and the difference in looks with the upgraded paint that i ordered is really nice. See for yourself and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I also went with ABS and I wish I could say I was as happy as you are. Fitment was fine until I got to the side fairings which aren't lining up at all... This is on a 2008.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I also went with ABS and I wish I could say I was as happy as you are. Fitment was fine until I got to the side fairings which aren't lining up at all... This is on a 2008.
Bummer. The 2013-2021 fairings are the same. I had a much older CBR that had a lot more pop out body rivets which were a pain to line up, but this one has mostly bolts and yes you have to partially tighten on side at a time, then do the other side. Stock fairing had fewer parts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts