Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a decent pair of riding jeans. I live in Michigan so I see hot and cold weather. What do you guys like to wear?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that is what I am looking for.

·
Registered
885 Posts
My buddy just got the Icon jeans, they are real nice kevlar knees and real heavy denim. Dont know how they hold up if you go down hopefully never have to find out.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Get some designer jeans! Deisel! Lucky! you know the good stuff!

But if i had the money i would get some leathers

·
Registered
264 Posts
The Icon jeans are nice. I have two pair. Plus the chicks dig them.

·
Registered
216 Posts
you can also check out this site.

www.dragginjeans.com.au

It is the same thing as the american site with the kevlar sewn into the seat and thighs, but it also has cargo pants, zip off pants/shorts, camoflage pants, chinos and also jeans. Plus different kinds of shirts and such. They also have a video of a guy being dragged behind a dragster and walking away without any problems. Something to look at.

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
if you get icon, make sure to get one that has knee and hip/ass protection.

draggin' jeans all have both. the australian company is not actually affiliated with the US company, but the australian company seems to have cooler products. the US company refused to make anything other than 501-looking straightlegged harley jeans.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Berto said:
Get some designer jeans! Deisel! Lucky! you know the good stuff!

But if i had the money i would get some leathers

Yeah.. I crashed in a pair of lucky jeans. "Lucky" for me I landed on my head and shoulder:stickyman .lol I just put a quarter size hole in my jeans....Good thing holes are in style!

But I will have to check out the out back version of draggin jeans. I was looking at the alpine stars also a while back... Anybody got a pair? if do do you like them?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ive Got Icon Barrier Jeans And I Love Em

C

·
0 Posts
I wear Lucky, Polo, Zara, Taco, whatever just as long as I have my A* boots, Fly knee guards (3 strap total knee protection) and Bohn adventure shorts (hip and tailbone protection.)

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
sjierual said:
The ones with leather in them...

But im guessing you dont want leather for some reason, so I'd go with something like Draggin Jeans: http://www.dragginjeans.com/

Hope that helps
Which jeans have leather in them?

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
I have a pair of Icon jeans, they offer more warmth in the colder weather and they may be a little hot riding this summer but Id rather be hot then in the hospital

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
do you wear all that crap when you ride?

cvlighthouse said:
I wear Lucky, Polo, Zara, Taco, whatever just as long as I have my A* boots, Fly knee guards (3 strap total knee protection) and Bohn adventure shorts (hip and tailbone protection.)

·
Registered
739 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
... and Bohn adventure shorts (hip and tailbone protection.)
cvlighthouse you recomended these somewhre else on here and raived about them so I went and bought some, these are the most uncomfortable things a have ever worn. They are all bulky and the tailbone pad sticks up all high and slides around, and plus they are hot as hell. It feels like you have some steaks taped all over your thighs

C

·
0 Posts
dbosco002 said:
do you wear all that crap when you ride?
Dude, it's not all crap and yes I do wear them everytime I ride (when I don't wear leathers.)

Even in a small crash you can still shatter your ankle, tear open your knee cap, and break your tailbone. Most crashes happen close to home.

Me:

You:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts