Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas, i'm new to the forum.. just picked up an 07 white/silver 600RR.. i'm looking to change a couple of things.. mainly looking for a FE, flush mount turn signals, exhaust, seat cowl and tinted shield.. could you guys list the best sites to look/order from.. tnx

stay safe.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I always go with Brad from superbike supply. He looks after you really good. Andrew and Nick from MRI/Riders Inc is awesome too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Brad's getting innundated with too many ppl saying they will only talk to him. Mary is more than competent to help you out too. They actually have a full staff that's getting paid to do that. Just let them know you heard about them from here or 1000rr.net and they may give you a hook-up. :D

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
you know how it is,
it a testosterone driven motorcycle guy thing, i like mary and she has helped me out a lot. a few times brad has put me back on the phone with mary because he had no idea what i was talking about

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
If you need gear go to newenough.com

And yes, the gear is brand new
Good call. Cycle Gear sells used gear. They have a 30 day return policy, satisfaction guarantee. They get things returned and restock it at full retail regardless of it being used. I bought a pair of Dainese gloves. Got em home and noticed the stitching was broken in a few places on one glove. I was able to exchange them, they were probably used before. I tried on a Dainese jacket a couple of weeks ago at Cycle Gear, damn inside pocket had someone else's toiletries in it!! Yah, some guy's deodorant and shyt! Although, the jacket was priced at full retail! What a fricken joke. I will never buy gear there after all that. They are fine for buying chain lube and whatever from though. Just a heads up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts