Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know not all of you ride with an Ipod, but for those who do what type of songs do you like to jam out to while riding?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I listen to a bunch of stuff, but I just heard American Ride by Toby Keith on the radio today and it'll probably be on my riding playlist a bit more than a couple times.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I dunno why but i like stuff with a funky beat while im riding. Dont do it much anymore with the new shark lid cause the earphones hurt my ears on long rides. i gotta find my old integrated headphones

·
Registered
205 Posts
I myself prefer anything by mudvayne and or slipknot but i do kinda currently have a boner for saving abel right now. Otherwise i just put the ipod on rock shuffle and hit the road. RATM is also a great choice. Not to thread jack but anyone know the specifics on the ipod deal? My buddy always says its illegal and refuses i personally just use 1 earbud. How about you guys?

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
I love reggae so I have a reggae mix that I listen to mostly. Sometimes I'll listen to the Bob Marley station on Pandora if I want to mix it up. It's nice and relaxing for when you're cruising.

I also have a short mix of funk and r&b for when I'm feel like The **** (Zapp&Roger, Kool & the Gang, Curtis Mayfield, etc.).

I also like to listen to Philip Glass when I'm in the canyons.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
White Chapel, Carnifex, Elysia, Impending Doom, All that remains, As I lay dying, Suicide Silence, Born of Osiris, I Killed The Prom Queen, Parkway Drive, Winds of Plague, Eternal Lord, Disturbed, Despised Icon, Destroy The Runner, Caliban, All Shall Perish, A Day To Remember...if you like metalcore,deathcore, hardcore..etc..etc..

Trance/electronic some good artists are,

Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyke, DJ Shog, DJ Tommyboy, DJ Tiesto, Robert Miles, Supermode, Combichrist, list can go on forever with techno/trance...

Country is relaxing and keeps you sane....

Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Billy Currington, Dierks Bentley, Brooks N Dunn, Willy Nelson, Brad Paisely, Rascall Flatts....again list can go on.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lately i've been listening to a lot of drum and bass while riding. Pendulum, High Contrast, Matrix & Futurebound, Shapeshifter and some other artists as well.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Kenny Loggins - Highway to the Danger Zone (from Top Gun) :toothy4:

jk, actually I wear ear plugs during long rides, though i'm looking into getting in-earphones that work like earplugs.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts