Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done some searching for race stands, but have not really found a whole lot of info on the site. Other than noticing that PIT BULL is the most commonly used, and highest priced, what is the best stand for the money? I just need 1 so that i can work on the bike.

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Myself and Mart76 run spooled Pit Bulls and there as stable as could be. I've heard LP, Woodcraft and a few others make decent stands which you can get front and back for the price of a rear PitBull. Your choice.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm not sure if your close but my buddy just picked up a front and rear from Canadian Tire for $80 canadian...........and he says it's great.

J

·
Registered
247 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I had a set of Redline stands, which I sold to a friend.. and now I have pitbulls.. The Newfront pin stand imho is much better than the fork stands (even though it takes a 'little' longer to put up.. but other than that they're both very stable

The angles that the Pitbulls are at make them easier for me to crank over tho, based on how the handle is welded and everything, and also imo they look alot cooler and more professional.

What I *want* to see is those side-chassis stands that go into a bolt hole on the side of the frame, so you dont even wrap the front wheel.. :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
i think i might pick up the vortex one as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts